Leo and Scorpio

I opened my eyes again on the forest floor with a lot of pain and throbbing in my arm and ankle. The ground was covered in frost, and it was dark. Very dark. 

I pushed myself up and looked at my ankle. A little bit of the bone had penetrated my skin, and blood covered my sock. Using a trick I learned from James, I set my own bone. It snapped into place, leaving me in not as much pain as before. I pushed myself up onto it, and it hurt but I could endure it. 

I sat down again on a log near me. What could I do? I put my face in my hands and let my tears flow. I was stressed and my parents hated me. Well, at least nobody would care if I died, their happiness mattered more than mine...

I didn't hear anyone coming, but I felt someone's arms around me. "Rosie, it's going to be alright." 

I looked to the side of me to see Scorpius, tears in his eyes. We looked at each other for a few moments before I burst into tears again. Scorpius just held me and hummed 'Dilly Dilly', a lullaby my dad used to sing me when I was a young girl. 

Even thinking about my dad set me off. Scorpius was patient, though, and he held my hand through it and comforted me. I was a mess. I couldn't keep doing this, I had to tell someone but... who? Scorpius's eyes welled up with tears and he started to cry. "What's wrong?" I asked him softly. 

"I miss my mum." 

I kept crying. My mum hated me, but I still loved her. We just stayed like that, hugging each other until we started to get tired. We took some leaves from the forest floor and made a makeshift bed in the middle of the forest. We needed to conserve body heat, so we lay next to each other. He fell asleep after a while, and, careful not to disturb him, I slipped out of his arms. 

Scorpius looked like a baby as he slept. He twitched his nose every now and then, and mumbled random things like, 'I want cookies'

I walked over to the clearing in the trees and lay down, looking at the stars. I was a Leo, like my uncle Harry, and my dad once said that the Leos got the bad luck with horcruxes, my Aunt Ginny was a Leo, and so was my uncle Harry. The thought of me getting mixed up in a horcrux deal scared my mum so bad that she actually had me checked at St Mungo's afterwards, I was six months old at the time. 

I started to wonder, What did I do to make my parents hate me? They acted like they loved me for almost fourteen and a half years, why did they keep this from me? I felt the tears welling up in my eyes at the thought of my parents. 

I cried myself asleep in the clearing. 

Scorpius's POV

I opened my eyes and realized that Rose wasn't next to me. "Rose?" I whispered. "Rose?" 

No answer. 

Where was she?! "Rose?!" I got up and started looking around. 

I finally found her lying in a clearing, and she scared me at first. Her cheeks had pinked a lot during the night, and her eyes were closed. I ran and sat down next to her. "Rosie, Rose wake up!!!!!"

Rose's POV

I am in the kitchen with my mother, she is baking some cake. "Mummy?" I ask. "Do you love me?" 

My mum looks at me and smiles. "Rosie, I love you more than anything in the whole wide world, your dad and Hugo too."

I hug her and she hugs me back...

"ROSE!!! WAKE UP!!!!!"

I wake up suddenly with Scorpius next to me. "Rose, you scared me so bad!" 

"Sorry, I... well..." 

"It's fine, we should probably get going."

But where would we go?