The room of hidden things

When we hit the ground, we just sat there for what felt like forever. The adrenaline was wearing off and I started to feel the pain in my arm. It was some of the worst pain I had ever felt, seconded only by the cruciatus curse. 

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Albus and Scorpius stood up and looked at me still sprawled on the ground. "Are you okay?" Scorpius asked cautiously. "I'm... fine..." I mumbled, looking at my arm. Albus seemed to realize something and gently grabbed my arm. "What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Does this hurt?" Albus took my arm and twisted it in the place it burned the worst. 

"AAAAAAAUGH!!!!!"

"Okay, so that did hurt."

"A LOT!"

"When did your arm start hurting?"

"After we left the first task. Why?"

"That's probably it."

"What?"

"Sorry Rosie, that was painful."

"What the heck...?!"

"That happened to me, and it was not the prettiest picture, I'll tell you that."

"I'd grill you about that, but given the current situation..."

"Yeah, I will give you a tip. DON'T USE IT IT HURTS."

"I was thinking that."

He helped me up using my not tender arm and we started running towards another entrance. We had to get help, no matter what! We ran through the hallway to the seventh floor, where Delphi was standing, smirking at us.

"How did you know?!" Scorpius asked. 

"You are such pitiful, simple creatures."

I looked around to try to find the right doorway. My parents said the room of requirement would be up here somewhere and I wanted to have a good place to hide...

When it caught my eye I grabbed Scorpius and Albus, wincing when I used my tender arm, and took them to the place. I walked through three times thinking, I need a place all three of us can hide, I need a place all three of us can hide...

I ducked through the doorway and we slammed it behind ourselves. "Wow..." Scorpius mumbled, and my face soon mirrored his. We were in a room piled high with all kinds of things, from spellbooks to socks to mirrors, it was all here. There was a part of it that was ashes, and a charred skeleton lay in the midst of it. The person that the skeleton belonged to must have been stocky and slow, because the skeleton had the look of that. 

"The room of hidden things... of course!" Albus realized. "Then.. that skeleton must be..." we all felt sick upon the realization of who that skeleton was. Sure he was a lunkhead and a brute that never showed kindness to anyone, and tried to kill my mother, but that kind of death...

"Let's look away." Scorpius mumbled, and we looked around at the things in the room. I couldn't believe there was so much stuff in there, and after about half an hour we saw a wonder that truly dwarfed any other mirror I had ever seen. 

When I looked into it, I saw myself, a little older but it was still me

When I looked into it, I saw myself, a little older but it was still me. Right above me were my parents, smiling and acting like they loved me. Then, next to me was Scorpius, also a little older. Mirror me and mirror Scorpius started snogging, and I felt a burning feeling in my chest. I wanted what was in that mirror so badly, I couldn't believe that I had ever doubted that I wanted it. 

Scorpius's POV

I looked in the mirror and saw myself, but I was slightly older, maybe seventeen, and Rose was next to me. Then the Rose in the mirror held my hand and kissed mirror me full on the lips. I felt the familiar burning in my chest, the love that I felt for her and the desire to kiss her...

Rose's POV

I felt my hand slide into someone else's, and I looked to the left of me to see Scorpius holding my hand. I smiled and just let him hold it. 

Albus came around the corner, and, giving us a look that reminded me somewhat of Grandma, said, "What is going on here?! Well, Delphi just left the entrance and we can go out now." 

Scorpius and I sprang apart and sheepishly followed Albus out of the room and away from that mirror.