James, Lily and Hugo

Hugo's POV

Okay, this whole situation was confusing for me. My sister didn't come down for food or anything one day, and she was crying all the time. Then she got kidnapped and escaped. Then she kept crying all the time. Then she went missing and next thing I know she's dead and then she comes back to life and is unconscious in the hospital wing for a week. 

I burst into the hospital wing, Lily and James close behind me. I embraced my sister and I said, "I thought I lost you! That was awful!!!" She cried while she held onto me. "I thought I lost you! I love you Hugo!" My sister is my best friend too, I can't live without her. Our parents love how good of a relationship we have, they think it's so nice when we so easily get along. 

"I love you too Rosie."

James's POV

I hugged my little brother with all my strength. I was so happy he was safe, I actually vowed to not tease him about the time turner thing ever again if he survived. And, he did, the vow's worth it.  "I'm so glad you're alright." I said, and Albus smiled. "What even happened?"

Albus mumbled, "A lot. I'll tell it around the campfire during the summer."

Lily's POV

I hugged my big brother as tight as I could. I was so worried that he would die, I cried for a full five hours after Albus was taken to the hospital wing. It was awful. 

"I love you Albus!" I said. 

"I love you too Lily."