three

Haz

There were still a few days left before the Tomlinsons arrived at Holmes Chapel. Harry however went there earlier to talk to his mother and sister, hoping they would make him feel at ease. His father would join them later.

Sitting at his childhood living room he talked to his mother.

Harry was sitting on the sofa leaned forward with his elbows on his knees and his hands covering his mouth and nose

"What is on your mind? Tell me." Anne asked as she pointed to his leg bouncing up and down.

He closed his eyes, stopping his leg from bouncing.

He is going to implode. He had to talk to her.

"What do you think I'm thinking of? I am going to get married in less then two weeks. To a stranger." He answered with a bit of anger and annoyance, but feeling terrible the second the words had left his mouth.

He felt bad for raising his voice, but also for talking at all. He should've kept his mouth shut.

Anne however wasn't hurt or anything, she was happy that he even answered her. So she scooted closer to him on the couch. The caring mother put an arm around her son, giving him a side hug.

"I'm sorry." He whispered quietly.

"No, don't be. You didn't do anything wrong. If I were you I would be a lot worse about it. But trust me it's going to be fine, I bet that he is a lovely guy." His mother said.

"He sure looks like it." Harry's sister Gemma said as she walked into the living room.

"I've seen pictures of him. He is a pretty good looking guy."

Harry narrowed his eyes and looked at her in disbelief as he slightly shook his head.

"For God's sake Gemma. Oh yea, that fixes everything. Then you marry him." He replied clearly irritated and raising his voice.

"I'm just saying. Do you want to see a picture?"

"No I don't. Leave me alone." Harry replied while taking a pillow from beside him, pressing it to his face and resting it on his knees.

Anne rubbed Harry's back and chuckled looking at Gemma because of the two siblings fighting like five year olds.

"Harry, I promise no matter what we are here for you. Always." Gemma said in a more serious but caring tone as she sat down next to her frustrated brother.

"You're always going to be my baby brother."

"You do know that you're only two years older than me right?" The green eyed man replied, his words being muffled by the pillow underneath his face.

"Yes, baby brother."

————————————————————————