thrity-one

The human mind does this weird thing that once it recognizes something it takes up the majority of the present thoughts.
Somebody points out a flaw on your face, let it be a zit and it is most likely to bug you for the rest of the day.

Realizing something which is set deeper and more emotionally based, for example the reason for a certain trauma, could consume your whole thoughts.

This one, all-consuming thought was following Harry around as well, but only it wasn't some gruesome trauma but more of a comforting warmth, with ever glowing blue eyes, emitting an exciting feeling in his stomach.

"Harry. Are you awake?"

He turned to his side to face the blue eyes that have been consuming his mind, appearing in his dreams and weakening his insides.

"How are you feeling?" Louis then asks him, leaning over him. "Did you sleep well?"

Harry smiled, mostly to himself before sitting up and grabbing Louis' face in his hands, kissing him tenderly. They parted and rested their forehead against each other's.

"Louis." Harry whispers breathless, still holding his face in his hands. "I- I think..."

"Say it. Say it Harry, we are both thinking it." Louis breathes back.

In that moment nothing was needed to be said, both of them knew what was happening. Both of them knew that they would finally be at peace.

"I love you." Harry chokes out and Louis closes his eyes, enjoying the words as if they were a part of his favorite song.

"I love you Louis. I want to be what you deserve. I want to be good for you."

"I want you, that's all I'm asking for. I love you."
Louis says looking in his eyes again.

Green and blue at last.

The human mind does this weird thing that when something is being forced it is being denied without a second thought.
Force a human to do, say, love something he will want to do the complete opposite just to resist that force. Just to show that he has the power and will not do as told nor accept it. Even if that very thing might be good for one.

Even if that might be destiny.

The end

—————————————————

Even if this isn't the longest or best ending this book (and all of you guys ofc) deserved an ending.
I want to thank each and everyone of you guys for being so supportive. Thanks to the once that were with this book from day one and to the ones joining in later, you guys are so loved. You made me laugh a ton in the fucking comments haha.

Maybe I will write something again in the future, I know I would love doing something new.
Who knows.
But if I do I can announce it here so you guys can stay updated (or you can follow me lol)

This is it for now, take care my loves!