six

Haz

(December 31, 2020)

A few days had passed. The two families got closer and a little bit more comfortable with each other. Everyone got along with one another and there were no hard feelings. Everything was peaceful.

Louis and Harry had continued like they did before. Harry starring at Louis, Louis catching him and secretly looking at him as well.

It was an endless spiral of stolen glances, starring contests and blushing faces.

They did talk in those few days, but they also didn't.

They didn't talk about the elephant in the room. They chose to ignore everything about that topic.

Getting along was the highest priority here.

It was hard to ignore that topic since everyone was talking about it.

Harry however had a different difficult situation going on. He tried to understand what was happening to him.

Every time he looked at his future spouse it felt like the first time he looked at him.

Those blue eyes held a strong grip on him and Harry was trying his best to get out of the grip.

Everything was unfamiliar.

Everything was strange.

He never felt like that and he didn't know what to do with himself.

His thoughts were getting the best of him and yet Harry still didn't dare to talk to anyone.

So he let himself get silently swallowed up by his thoughts and the ocean that was pooling in the eyes of the young man.

Harry had to save himself from himself.

"You're starring again." Gemma appeared next to her younger brother.

They were currently in the kitchen preparing dinner for new years eve.

"You'll have an entire lifetime to stare." She whispered when Harry looked at her.

Harry looked baffled at his sisters words before he scrunched his whole face in annoyance.

Maybe he didn't let her know, but Gemma knew better, she knew her baby brother.

Harry made his way over to his mother who was coincidentally standing next to Louis.

"Harry honey please set the table outside at the patio. We are going to eat there tonight." His sweet mother said to him.

So Harry took the plates, the knives and the forks and made his way over to the living room.

"Wait let me help you." Louis said following Harry and then taking some of the dishes out of his hands.

While Louis was looking at the dishes that he was taking out of Harry's hands Harry just looked down watching the man in front of him.

Louis took some of the dishes and went to the living room and Harry looked at Gemma who was slightly smirking at him before he rolled his eyes and followed the shorter man.

Arriving at the living room Harry opened the big glass door which was leading to the patio.