thirty

click click

There it goes.

"You in here? You actually cleaned I- fucking hell."

"Maybe" Harry thought "If I close my eyes he won't see." Except he was on full display for Louis who had a death grip on the doorknob. Completely naked, legs spread apart with a perfect view on the two fingers stuffed away.
One might even say this was on purpose, a fun little surprise for his husband.

If only Harry listened closely enough he could hear Louis' heart jackrabbiting in his chest but even if he tried to he wouldn't be able to hear it, due to his own heartbeat drilling a hole in his chest.

"Come on say something witty" was Harry's next thought to himself because apparently Louis had swallowed his tongue.

"Don't you know it's rude to walk in on someone like that." Harry finally voiced out since Louis decided to stay silent. No matter how chill he tried to sound his voice still came out unsteady and breathless. All of a sudden he was very aware of the intrusion between his legs but he didn't dare to move his fingers or open his eyes.

"No, of course. Eh- sorry." Is that a stutter? Is Louis really stuttering now? Somehow Louis losing his cool makes the situation worse.

However Harry didn't hear him move or walk out or close the door. He waited what felt like an eternity but which probably only was around four seconds.

"You look obscene." Louis said, voice clear and knowing, maybe even teasing. Ah right, there he is. He just needed to collect himself before he could properly come at Harry.

"Is this how we welcome each other now?" Louis closed the door which led to Harry opening his eyes and looking at him in disbelief. Harry had to hold himself back to not moan out loud at the sight of him.

"Do you mind?" Harry starts breathless even though he would very much appreciate some help right now.

"No not at all, I was just going to put my stuff away anyway." Was his answer and only then did Harry see the bag on his shoulder. He huffed out a breath and threw his head back onto the pillow, concentrating on the task at hand as Louis walked over to the closet.

This was insane. So intimate, yet so casual. Harry had half a mind to ask what he was doing here but that thought went flying when he moved his finger again. The presence of Louis urged him on, so he slowly pulled out and pushed them back in. It also kind of aggravated him that Louis was standing with his back to him, his whole attention at the closet as Harry was staring at his back.

So he thought he'd do what he can do best, make himself the center of attention.

He pumped the digits in and out, moans pouring out of his mouth. A string of "uh's" leaving his lips every time he thrust his fingers in. With his half closed eyes he could still see Louis stopping his actions for a second. If he wouldn't have his gaze glued to him he would've probably missed it.

Harry wasn't really an impatient person but Louis has some great effects on him. He whines, thrashing his head from left to right when he still can't feel the pleasure he so craves. His eyes are fully closed now and the two fingers pump into almost aggressively now.

"Please." It's a really small sound, Harry probably didn't even hear it himself. With every second passing he became more frustrated. More demanding, but more desperate. Helpless. Perhaps in Louis' mercy.

Louis on the other hand thought it was quite enjoyable and entertaining to watch him at first, but after a few moments it's almost sad and painful. He stands by the edge of the bed, Harry's toes pointed at him and a perfect view to what's happening in front of him.