seven

Haz

"Guys let's blow up some fireworks!"

With that Lottie interrupted the moment which kind of saved Harry because if it wasn't for her the situation would only turn awkward again.

Harry was sure that he felt the way he did only because he knew how their future was going to look like. His brain and body, soul and heart react the way they do because he knows that he will spend his whole life with Louis. He is aware that Louis will be his future spouse.

That's why he was so nervous.

That's why he felt so anxious.

That's why there was an unbearable feeling in his stomach.

He now had a reasoning to his actions and feelings and that eased him a bit. Harry was only nervous and scared of the future.

That's it.

"Yea let's do it!" Harry heard Louis say, as he watched him and his siblings go over to the empty part of the backyard, a bit away from the adults while carrying all of the fireworks they had bought.

Harry felt a pat on his back followed by a knowing grin from his older sister. If the fireworks weren't going to be the death of him then his sister would definitely be. He unwillingly followed his sister and the Tomlinsons with a little pout.

Harry stood slightly behind as he watched the others. They were looking at the different fireworks, trying to decide with which ones to start.

"Ok. Phoebe, Daisy you guys wanna start off?At the same time?" Louis asked his little sister as they nodded excitedly.

Harry didn't get how someone could get so excited about setting something on fire that would make an tremendous amount of noise, but as he watched the younger girls he had to smile.

He stood there with his arms folded due to the cool weather, watching Louis stick the fireworks into the ground. The girls counted from 3 down and then set the fireworks on fire.
They quickly stepped back and Harry's arms tightened around themselves.

He watched as the fireworks shot up in a straight line with a high pitched noise followed by a loud bang which made Harry slightly flinch, but no one saw that. They were all too concentrated and mesmerized by the fireworks.

Well maybe Gemma saw, but she already knew.

Harry watched the fireworks explode into thousands of breathtakingly beautiful particles of light, dancing around in the midnight sky above him. He quickly understood why everyone loved them and felt like he had been missing out the entire time. They were so beautiful.

So bright.

The light was sparkling, shimmering and glowing. It almost made the stars jealous. It was so magnificent, he couldn't tear his eyes away from it.

"Woah! Did you see that?" A familiar voice laughed out loud in an astonished tone.

He heard more laughter and looked at the people in front of him. He looked at the owner of that unique voice. They were all so happy and laughing together, finding comfort in each other's presence. It made Harry smile more. Harry took a few steps forward, standing next to his sister and Louis.

He watched as all of them continued blowing up more fireworks. He tried not to flinch every time so instead he put all his attention on the bright patterns in the sky. However he couldn't help, but flinch once or twice.

Louis seemed to have noticed, so he turned to him and asked him softly "Are you ok Harry?"

"Hm. Y-yea I am. I-I'm just not the biggest fan of the loud noises."