fourteen

Lou

When Louis had woken up they weren't in the same position anymore. He was still laying on his back, but Harry had laid down besides him completely turned away from him. Louis checked the time.

6:17PM

Holy fuck.

They were asleep for a long time. At least Harry's groaning had stopped.

"Harry, wake up. It's 6pm." Louis spoke up, voice deep and raspy.

"I am awake." Harry answered monotone, not even turning around to face him.

"How is your head? Are you still in pain?" Louis asked.

No answer.

"Harry?"

No answer.

"Harry, why aren't you answering me?" He asked with seriousness.

He scooted closer to Harry, bending slightly forward with him upper body to see Harry's face. His face was blank and his hands were tugged under his left cheek. Louis poked his right cheek with his finger to get a reaction out of him. Harry shrugged his hand away.

"I'm good, thanks."

Louis leaned back, clearly confused.

"Harry, why are you acting like this? Did I do something wrong?" He stammered a little concerned.

"No."

"Then why are you acting like this, tell me. C'mon talk to me."

Harry let out a huff of air.

"I feel embarrassed." He blurted out.

"Embarrassed?"

"Yes, embarrassed. The way I was acting was embarrassing." Harry explained.

Louis tried his best not to burst out laughing, but he couldn't keep himself from chuckling.

Harry abruptly turned around and threw his pillow again Louis' head who was quick to catch it.

"Are you seriously laughing at me, you arse?" He snapped, his English accent thick.

"Maybe." Louis responded without hesitation and with yet another chuckle leaving his lips.

Harry crossed his arms and looked away, clearly taking this whole situation very serious.

"Harry look, lovers or not I am still your husband. Of course I have to take care of you. We'll only have each other, besides it's not your fault that you get cranky and absurdly dramatic when you're sick." Louis said truthfully and the last part with a smirk on his lips.

Harry's jaw went slack and he raised his eyebrows in shock.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked a whee bit offended.

"Not really. You should have seen yourself." Louis answered, his smirk growing wider.

Harry took yet another pillow, but before he could do anything with it Louis grabbed his wrist. Harry tried to wriggle out of his grip.

"No but seriously don't be embarrassed okay? It's all good." He reassured genuinely.

Harry nodded and then went to grab his phone from the bedside table next to him.

"Wow, we slept for a long time. Also thank you. For eh everything." He said a bit shy.

"No problem...You should take a shower." Louis said.