twenty-two

The two men woke up from a peaceful slumber because of Harry's phone ringing abusively loud. Apparently he had forgotten to put it on silent.

Harry's face was pressed into the pillow and he was groaning loudly. Louis was laying on his back as he mumbled "what the fuck" to himself. None of them tried to make an effort to answer the phone so Louis took a pillow from next to him and smacked it on the back of Harry's head which Harry whined to.

"It's your phone, answer it damn it." Louis growled at him as he turned away from Harry and the obnoxious ringing. Harry however still didn't budge though, but to their luck the phone stopped ringing after a few seconds.

They were both ready to peacefully sleep again, but the person who was calling had other plans for them. The phone started ringing again.

"For fuck's sake!" Harry shouted out and Louis kicked his leg for him to shut up.

He angrily grabbed his phone and pressed on the answer button without looking who was even calling him.

"What do you want?" He grumbled into the phone. It was silent for a few seconds since the person on the other line was talking. Louis turned onto his stomach and turned his head to peek an eye open and look at Harry who was angrily sitting on the bed cross-legged and pretty annoyed.

"Are you fucking serious? Gemma, do you know what time it is?" Harry asked furiously and his gaze fell to Louis who was laying in front of him. Louis raised an eyebrow and mouthed "what", so Harry put Gemma on speaker.

"...Come on I just want to know and if it's true than I'm so disappointed in you guys, you should have told your family first." Gemma argued on the other side of the line.

Harry rolled his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Gemma, we did that for the pictures. No, we are not actually together!"

Louis huffed out a laugh as he turned around on his back again.

"You guys suck." Gemma taunted disappointed.

Harry just mumbled something along the lines of "shut your mouth" under his breath before he hung up on her.

He let his phone fall on the bed and laid back down completely sprawled out, one arm and one leg each on Louis' body.

"Can't you sleep like a normal person instead of a fucking starfish." Louis complained as he tried to fight Harry's limbs of off him.

"No."

Louis tried his best to get Harry's limbs of off him, but Harry laid there heavily and happily.

"Harreh! Please, I'm trying to sleep." Louis scolded, however his lovely husband moved his arm up, so it was resting on Louis' mouth, mumbling his words. Louis groaned behind his arm and rolled over with force. He rolled over until he was laying completely on Harry, chest to chest and body relaxed, putting his entire weight on top of Harry.

Harry groaned out a 'hmph' sound, surprised by the sudden weight on top of him. Breathing got a bit more difficult for him since Louis didn't make an effort to lighten his weight.

"How does this feel, huh? Tell me?" Louis teased as he laid on him like a starfish. Harry threw his limbs around trying to get Louis' attention since he couldn't talk because Louis' weight and the sudden collapse knocked the air out of his lungs.

"Loueh!" He finally groaned out.

"What? I don't understand?" Louis said loudly as if Harry was far away and he actually couldn't hear him.

Harry could easily get Louis of off him if only his arms and legs weren't tangled with Louis'. Louis making himself heavier on him wasn't helping either.