ten

Lou

(January 4, 2021)

After the ceremony, after all of the guests cheering and clapping, after the kiss, Louis and Harry went to their family. They were immediately approached with hugs, kisses, smiles and congratulations.

Everything felt bizarre. Louis couldn't wrap his head around the fact that he now was a married man. It just felt surreal as he turned his head to the side to look at his husband's face, who was talking to Daisy and Phoebe.

They were one big family now.

The oath was kept.

Louis just hoped that the damned spirits of their ancestors were happy, now that they got what they wanted.

After the ceremony everyone sat down at the tables talking to each other, laughing with each other, sharing stories and eating food.

The Tomlinson-Styles family was currently sitting at their table and excitedly talking to each other, everyone completely bubbly and cheerful

The Tomlinson-Styles family was currently sitting at their table and excitedly talking to each other, everyone completely bubbly and cheerful. Smiles were plastered all over their faces. Well except the two spouses at the start of the table. They were quite still and had blank faces. Side by side they were sitting there in silence, trying to get used to each other's new, close companionship and the status of a "happily married couple".

"Psst." Gemma whispered at Louis, signaling with her hand at him to lean forward so their conversation went unheard by everyone else.

Louis chuckled and obeyed, leaning forward. "Yea?" He answered with a small smile.

"You two should consider becoming actors." She grinned. Louis slightly tilted his head to the side not knowing what she was implying.

"You know like as a side job." She said before digging her fork into the salad and bringing it to her mouth. The blue eyed man was still clueless and so he raised an eyebrow.

"Gem what are you talking about?" He asked with a chuckle, laughing at her randomness. He looked at her champagne glass in front of them. She couldn't possibly be tipsy already, right?

"I mean as I see it you guys definitely have a talent. That show that you put up there...wow! I think mum even cried a bit." Gemma answered, still close to Louis so no one else could hear them. However her gaze was placed straight forward, looking past Phoebe who was sitting in front of her. She also had a stupid smirk on her face.

Louis rolled his eyes while leaning back on his chair, grabbing Harry's attention like that. Of course she would say something like that. Harry was looking between the two of them now, before slightly turning to the side to talk to Louis. "I'm gonna go to some friends now okay?" Louis just nodded with his lips pressed together in a thin line. With that Harry stood up and made his way to another table.

When Harry was fully gone Louis leaned back forward to talk to the giggly woman who was enjoying herself. "If you must know, doesn't matter if real or fake, it was still fucking nerve wrecking." He whispered.