Afterstory 2: Kiibo's quest

I am a robot. To be more exact, we could say I am an AI. An AI capable of learning who, when was born, didn't know anything, just like a baby human. I've been accepted at Hope's Peak as the Ultimate Robot, and am now living the same life as a human. Even if I do not understand everything about what humans call feelings yet, I'm still able to experience them and learn more and more each day. And at that moment... I feel like my classmates know something that I don't.

-Is Kiibo not feeling well?

I lifted my eyes to see Gonta in front of my desk. 

-You do not have to worry, my circuits are all operational. Ah, by any chance, are you aware of some sort of secret wandering in the classroom?

-Gonta do not know. Gonta not really smart, so others don't really tell him things that they want to hide. Gonta sorry.

-Hmmm, it's okay. I'll do my best to find out what it is.

Gonta looked perplexed, but I was too deep in thoughts to really see it. It's time to start investigating.

*///*

Now, who should I ask? I looked around the classroom, seeing the other students talking, ready to go eat. My eyes stopped on Kokichi. I'm pretty sure he knows. He always learns the secrets going around before everyone else, for an unknown reason. But... he also always makes fun of me. I can't trust his words for sure, but I'll try asking anyway.

-Hey, Kokichi!

-Hm?

He turned around, a question mark on his face.

-Can I ask you something?

He turned toward Shuichi, the one he was talking to, like to seek approval. He nodded, and Kokichi went back to me, while Shuichi stood up and left, probably to go to the cafeteria.

-So, what is it?

-Ah, I was wondering something and you always seem to know these kinds of things, so I thought I'd ask you. Would you be aware of a secret going around the classroom?

He paused for a second, then looked down.

-Unfortunatly, yes. But I can't tell you.

-Why?

-Because if I tell you... you'll get cursed!

His voice broke, like if he was about to cry.

-C-Cursed!

-Everyone who learns the terrifying truth is touched by an horrible curse afterwards. Are you really sure you're ready to learn it?

He made his malicious smile, putting his finger in front of his mouth.

-That was a lie...

-No, I'm totally serious!

I sighed. I don't think I'll be able to get anything from him. He then left, letting out a mocking laugh, his hands behind his head. Alright! I'll ask someone else.

*///*

-Kirumi, are you aware of some sort of secret in the classroom?

-I am not sure of what exactly you are seeking, but even if I did, I don't think I'll be the most qualified person to tell you. 

-Alright...

-I am really sorry of not being of any help for you.

-It's okay! I'll continue searching!

To the next person.

*///*

-Shuichi, are you aware of a secret going around in the classroom?