Chapter 2

Flashback - Storybrooke: Years Ago...

At the fairy convent, Mother Superior and Tinkerbell were teaching Naomi how to use her fairy magic to the fullest.

Naomi took on her fairy form and flew around the room quickly until she hit someone and fell on the floor. Mother Superior and Tinkerbell ran over as Naomi took her larger form.

"Naomi, you okay?" Tinkerbell asked.

"Uh, yeah," Naomi looked to see her father stood there, "Hi Papa," Naomi said.

Mr Gold helped her up, "You just going to hit anyone in your fairy form?" He asked her.

"Uh, no..." Naomi said.

"Good... I just wanted to drop off this," He made a book appear and handed it to Naomi, "It was my mothers... Before she turned dark," Mr Gold said.

Naomi took it and looked through it with Tinkerbell and Mother Superior, "You're embracing her fairy magic?" Mother Superior asked.

"She's my daughter, I'll always embrace whatever she becomes," Mr Gold said and walked off to Calista who was stood waiting for him with Gideon who was crying in her arms.

Naomi looked at her mother and waved, Calista smiled and waved, "Don't forget, you have training with Killian too," Calista said.

"Oh, hell!" Naomi said and ran passed her father and mother.

Calista chuckled and watch Naomi disappearing in smoke, "Did you have to do that?" Mr Gold asked.

"Aye, I did," Calista asked.

Naomi appeared on the Jolly Roger where Henry and Killian were training, but Henry's attention was on his mother then Killian knocked Henry's sword out of his hand.

"Like I told you, always keep your eyes on the blade," Killian said.

"What's the point? I'm never gonna be good enough," Henry said as he walked off.

"Henry..." Naomi said and followed him.

"You're late..." Henry said.

"I know, but I was at the convent learning fairy stuff... What's wrong?" Naomi asked.

"I think... I think I want to leave Storybrooke and start a new adventure without everyone," Henry said.

"Oh... Hmm... Okay," Naomi said.

"What about you? Storybrooke can't be it for you," Henry said.

"I was actually thinking of leaving myself after Killian, Mama, Papa and Mother Superior had trained me up," Naomi said.