Chapter 7

Flashback - Wish Realm - Many Years Ago

Hook found his crew, laying around on the street, passed out drunk, he grabbed a pot and began to bang it with his hook, waking them all up.

"Get up, your filthy bilge rats! Playtime's over. I need the Jolly Roger in ship-shape before we set sail, you have an hour," Hook said to his crew.

"Aye, Cap'n, but you haven't even told us where we're going yet," Mr Smee said as he stood up.

"We are going to a land without magic, Mr Smee and once the Evil Queen casts her curse, I will finally get my revenge on the Dark One," Hook said.

"Actually," The Evil Queen walked up and the pirates looked at him, "You won't be going anywhere and neither will I," The Evil Queen said.

"Your Majesty, shouldn't you be casting your curse?" Hook asked her.

"Well, I would be. If that insipid Snow White and her Charmless Prince hadn't stopped me," The Evil Queen said.

"How the bloody hell did they do that?" Hook asked her.

"They stole my magic," The Evil Queen said.

"Snow White defeated the Evil Queen? I did not see that coming," Mr Smee said.

The Evil Queen tried to choke Mr Smee with magic, but nothing happened. She looked at her hands and whimpered at the loss of her magic.

 She looked at her hands and whimpered at the loss of her magic

"That looks frustrating... Hang on," Hook looked at her, "If your curse isn't cast then my chance at revenge is lost, as well," Hook said.

"Perhaps. As it happens, I need a ship to take me away from this wretched land before they find me. That's why I brought along this payment for passage on your ship," The Evil Queen held up a folded piece of parchment, "It's a map to a tower in a distant realm. It holds magic strong enough to defeat an immortal," She turned and stepped away from Hook as she fanned herself with the parchment, "Like your Crocodile," The Evil Queen said.

 It holds magic strong enough to defeat an immortal," She turned and stepped away from Hook as she fanned herself with the parchment, "Like your Crocodile," The Evil Queen said