Chapter 21

Flashback

Naomi and Flynn rode through a forest on Maximus as they were looking for Henry. They saw Henry emerging from a cave and Naomi turned into her fairy form and flew over to him, standing in front of him.

"Henry? What happened?" Naomi asked.

"Not my story, I'm like a brother to her," Henry said.

"Ouch," Naomi said.

"You'll find a lass, mate," Flynn said.

Wish Rumpelstiltskin appeared behind them, "Some scars go more than skin deep. And I have a feeling that one goes right to the bone," Wish Rumpelstiltskin said.

Henry gently pushed Naomi behind him as he stood in front of her, "Rumpelstiltskin. What are you doing here?" Henry asked.

"I come all the way from the Wish Realm just to see you and that's my welcome?" Wish Rumpelstiltskin looked at Naomi, "You look just like her," He said.

Henry and Flynn drew their swords at him, both knowing no matter the version Naomi can never hurt her father, "I don't care what version of the Dark One you are. I'm not in the mood for your games," Henry said.

"Games? I don't have time for games, Dearie. I'm here to offer you a deal," Wish Rumpelstiltskin said to Henry.

"No. All your deals come with a price and I'm not interested in paying it," Henry said.

"And why not? I can get you a happy beginning, middle and an end. Beautiful princess. Sparkling castle. Anything you dream can be yours," Wish Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Thanks, but I'll be alright," Henry said.

"Perhaps," Wish Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Don't threaten him," Naomi said.

Wish Rumpelstiltskin smirked at her and appeared behind her as his hand came to the back of her neck and Henry and Flynn turned quickly to him, "Not a threat, Dearie. An observation. But good luck," He released her and looked at Henry, "If things don't improve, consider this a standing offer. I'll be here for you, always," Wish Rumpelstiltskin said.

No need. I know your tricks. You make people feel desperate so they start losing hope..." Henry said.

"Hmm," Wish Rumpelstiltskin hummed with a smirk.

"...And think that doing the wrong thing is their only option. I'll find my happy ending the right way. I don't need your help," Henry said as he took Naomi's hand, walking off with Flynn behind them.

"We'll see about that," Wish Rumpelstiltskin said.

End of Flashback

At Roni's bar, everyone was celebrating as Henry brought Ella and Lucy drinks and Flynn walked over giving Naomi a drink.

"Okay. One hot cocoa with cinnamon for my daughter and one drink special for my wife," Henry said.

Flynn handed Naomi the same drink of Ella, "Regina called it The Weed Killer," Flynn said as he sat beside Naomi, putting their arm over the back of the chair.