Chapter 1

Once Upon A Time.

There was a magical filled with fairytale characters.

One day a powerful curse trapped them in a city, which had no magic.

And each of them forgot who they really were.

This is how it happened...

Storybrooke: A few years later...

At Mr Gold's house, Mr Gold, Calista and Naomi were in a car, driving through Storybrooke.

"Now, are you sure you want to do this Naomi?" Mr Gold asked.

"Yes, Papa I'm sure," Naomi said with a smile.

"You'll be on your own, and if you get into trouble your mother and I might not be able to get to you in time," Mr Gold said.

"Rumpel... Killian has already taken care of that fear," Calista said.

"Yes, yes but we might stay here ourselves, dear," Mr Gold said.

"Is this more about your fear than anything else?" Calista asked.

"I think so," Naomi said and Gideon started crying in his car seat, "Oh, dear," Naomi said and wiggled her fingers making pink lights appear in front of him and circle around like a mobile, calming her baby brother down instantly.

Mr Gold pulled up at Regina's house, where Henry and Regina were waiting for them.

They got out of the car and stood by the car, "Ready Naomi?" Henry asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready," Naomi said with a smile.

"You got your wand?" Naomi showed her father, "Your potions? Spellbooks? Fairy magic?" Mr Gold said.

"Yes Papa," Naomi said.

"I never thought I'd see you worrying like this Grandpa," Henry said.

"He's been like it all morning, if he ever slept I doubt he would have," Calista said.

Henry and Calista hugged, "Bye grandma, grandpa," Henry said.

Naomi kissed her brothers forehead who was in Mr Gold's arms, "Be good for Mama and Papa and know I'll always be with you," Naomi said and smiles as Gideon cooed in his fathers' arms.

"Naomi, you're forgetting something," Calista said.

"No, I have everything," Naomi said.

"No, sweetie you don't," Calista removed her ruby necklace and put it on her daughter's neck, "There," Calista smiled.

"Thank you, Mama," Naomi said and they hugged.

Henry looked at Naomi, "Ready, Naomi?" Henry said.

"Ready," Naomi said and hugged her family one last time.

Henry and Naomi walked over to Henry's bike, Henry gave her his spare helmet and they put them on as they got onto his bike then Henry tossed his last magic bean to make a portal.