Chapter 19

The next day, Naomi woke up in Regina's spare room and got out of bed, she wrapped herself in her robe and slipped on her slippers. She rubbed her head as she walked out to the living.

"What realm am I in?" Naomi asked.

Regina looked at her amused, "Still the Land Without Magic," Regina said as she watched her sit down.

"How much did I drink?" Naomi asked.

"Hmm, Margot said the whole bar but I think it was a lot less or we would have a very angry Dark One on our hands and we'd be in the hospital," Regina said.

Naomi ran her hand through her hair and noticed Regina looking at her, "What?" Naomi asked.

"Nothing, why don't you get in the shower and we'll work out how to heal Henry," Regina said.

Naomi sighed, "Alright," Naomi said and she walked into the bathroom.

Later, Naomi and Regina were trying to come up with something to heal Henry, but they kept coming up blank

Naomi walked out of the bar, ignoring Regina calling out for her. Naomi walked into the station and walked to Rogers, "Where's the bastard?" Naomi asked.

Rogers looked up from a file confused, "Daniel?" Rogers asked.

"No, the one I now call my dad," Naomi said.

"Uh, he's over there, what's this about?" Rogers said.

"Stay out of matters that don't concern you right now," Naomi said and walked into a room, she shut the door.

Mr Gold looked at her, "Naomi..." He said.

"Oh no, you don't get to use that guilty voice that always made my mum forgive you. You've risked Henry's life if the curse breaks, he dies. Do you understand that? He dies. It'll be all on you, and you alone. If you just told me what had happened to the dagger I would have helped you. I would have dropped the bar and come here, to help you. But no, you have to be Mr Solo, do everything alone until you are alone because that's what you are Dad. You're alone. The war we know is coming and now you've screwed Henry, even more, we can't win this war without the others and now we can't have them because of you! It's all because of you! You screwed us and now you've lost us," Naomi said before she walked out.

Mr Gold rushed to the door, "Phina!" Mr Gold called out.

Naomi ignored him as she past Daniel, Rogers and a worried Tilly. Naomi walked out of the station, slamming the door as she walked down the street.

"Go after her, Tilly and I will figure out this Eloise Gardener thing," Rogers said.

"Right," Daniel said and followed Naomi.

Naomi walked into the bar and headed into the basement where Regina was, "Where'd you go?" Regina asked.

"I said my piece, that's all that you need to know," Naomi said and took hold of her mother's sword.