Chapter 11

Flashback - Tiana's Castle

Hook watched as Ella and Henry doted on their baby daughter.

Naomi and Flynn looked at him as Regina walked up to him, "Hey, it's gonna be alright you will find your daughter. You will have that happiness again," Regina said.

"Aye. Thank you for your faith," Hook said.

Naomi walked up, "She's right, you'll have your family," Naomi said.

"Thank you, lass," Hook said.

A portal opened up and Zelena walked through, "Zelena," Regina noticed she was upset, "Oh, no, what's wrong?" Regina asked.

"It's Mother Gothel," Zelena breathed heavily, "She took my daughter," Zelena said.

End of Flashback

Regina, Zelena and Naomi were in the hospital and they watched Henry and Jacinda sitting by Lucy's bed. Henry looked up at them and he walked out of the room to them.

"Hey. How are you? How's Lucy?" Regina asked.

"She's, um, she's stable, but she's not getting any better and me, I just... There's nothing I can do to help. So, there's there," Henry said.

"Hey, don't give up. Lucy needs you right now. She needs your help. Even if she can't ask for it. We may not have known you long, but I can tell," Naomi held Henry's hand and smiled at him softly, "You're a believer, Henry. Even if you don't know it. Just like Lucy," Naomi said.

"Yeah. Well, thanks for the pep talk," Henry said and walked back into the room.

"This must be so difficult," Regina and Naomi sighed, "Being so close to me and he doesn't know who you two are," Zelena said.

"It is," Regina said and Naomi nodded.

"What exactly are we going to do? If we break the curse, Henry dies and if we don't, Lucy does," Zelena said.

"I don't know. But I can tell you what we're not gonna do. We are not gonna let either one of them die. There's got to be a way to figure this out. And we're gonna do it. Together," Regina said.

"Wicked, Evil and Pirate?" Zelena said as she smiled.

"No, family," Regina said.

"I can get behind that," Naomi said.

A little later, Zelena was on the phone and leaving a voicemail for her daughter

"Hello, darling. It's your mother. I don't know what the time is in Phuket but can you call me when you get this, please? I've, uh, I've had a big change and I want to talk to you about it. Plus, I want to know you're safe and I really want to hear your voice. So, just please call me when you get this. Okay? I love you, bye," Zelena said before she hung up.