Chapter 6

Flashback

Naomi flew out of a tulip in the camp and crashed into someone, "Wow," Naomi said as she fell back and was caught in someone's hand.

"Careful, love," Hook said.

"Sorry, Uncle Hook," Naomi said.

"It's okay, just glad you're okay," Hook said as he put her on the ground and stepped back as Naomi took her larger form.

"You ready to go on our patrol?" Naomi asked.

"Aye, I am but I think someone isn't," Hook said at they looked at Flynn who was still asleep.

"I got it," Naomi walked over, snapped her finger and two buckets of water appeared above him, she pointed at Flynn then the buckets tipped over spilling all over him.

"What the hell?!" Flynn said as he woke up instantly.

"Come on, it's time to go on patrol," Naomi said.

"Ugh... Okay, fine," Flynn said as he got up and looked at her, "Can't you wake me up a little nicer?" Flynn said.

"Hmm... Nah," Naomi said and they walked away from the campsite with Hook.

"Will Henry be okay without you?" Flynn asked Naomi.

"Yeah, Regina's there and hesitated more than capable to look after himself," Naomi said and she sensed someone watching them then she stopped walking and looked around.

"What is love?" Hook asked.

"Uh, nothing," Naomi said and they walked on.

Mr Gold stepped out from behind a tree and he watched his daughter walk away then he followed them in the shadows.

End of Flashback

At Roni's bar, Seraphina was unloading the dishwasher and Roni watched her.

"So... Do I get a thank you?" Roni asked.

"A thank you for what?" Seraphina asked.

"Ambushing you with a date with Danny boy," Roni said.

"No, you don't as you shouldn't have done it. I don't like him that way," Seraphina said.

"Phina..." Roni said.

"How long until he arrests me again? I can't get close to anyone and definitely not the man who arrests me," Seraphina said.

"Yeah... I guess you're right," Roni said.

Just then Henry walked in, "Okay, so I figured out the mystery," Henry said.

"Is it the mystery why Roni tried setting me up with someone? I want that solved," Seraphina said.

"She set you up?" Henry asked.