Chapter 9

Flashback

Naomi walked along in the woods and she took a deep breath, "Rumpelstiltskin. Rumpelstiltskin. Rumpelstiltskin," She said.

Mr Gold appeared in front of her, "You know, you don't have to summon me," Mr Gold said.

"Papa," Naomi said and ran to him, they hugged.

"I've missed you," Mr Gold said.

"I've missed you too," Naomi said.

"What is it you need, sweetheart?" Mr Gold asked.

"I wanted to tell you, that you'll see Mama again. You'll find your way to her," Naomi said.

"You know you can't tell someone what you see," Mr Gold said.

"Oh, I'm not... I just know it because my mother is just as stubborn as my father," Naomi said with a chuckle.

"When did I get so lucky to have both you and your mother?" Mr Gold asked.

"You were ready for us, that's why you got us," Naomi said with a smile.

End of Flashback

The next day at the station, Weaver walked into a room where Victoria was sat in an orange jumpsuit, she had just spoken to Ivy who wanted to know where Anastasia's body was.

"Time to take you back," Weaver sat down opposite her and set a pair of cuffs on the table, "Not exactly Tiffany, but they are bracelets all the same," Weaver said.

"I've missed our talks, Detective," Victoria said.

"Did you enjoy the one with your daughter?" Weaver asked.

"To be honest, not since she was 4. I only agreed to meet with her because I knew it would afford me the chance to speak with you," Victoria said.

"Oh, well, I am flattered. But given your current situation, you don't have very much to offer," Weaver said.

"How could I forget your skillset always comes with a price?" Victoria said.

"What are you getting at?" Weaver asked.

"I need help getting to my daughter," Victoria said.

"The little brat was just here," Weaver said.

"Not Ivy. Anatasia," Victoria leaned forward, "Nobody's here. We're all alone. Why pretend you're not concerned that Gothel is out of the tower?" Victoria said quietly.

"Now, you say that like I should understand what all your nonsense means," Weaver said.

Victoria inhaled sharply, "Well, why don't you let me know when I do start making sense? All the knickknacks you've been collecting, that great love you're separated from, that dagger you can't seem to get rid of. Separated from your daughter... Again," Victoria said.

Weaver snapped his fingers as he stood up, "Stand up," He said.

Victoria stood up, "How is the search for The Guardian going? I have all the information you've long sought. You help me today, and I'll gladly share it with you... Rumpelstiltskin," Victoria said.

"I'd say..." Weaver put the cuffs away, "You've got yourself a deal... Rapunzel," Mr Gold said.

Outside the station, Rogers and Daniel were walking towards the building.