Chapter 10

Flashback

Henry held his baby daughter, Lucy, and stood in front of Hook, Flynn, Naomi, Jack and Tiana.

"I'd like you all to meet Lucy," Henry said.

"That is amazing. Henry Mills is a father," Jack said.

"Congratulations. She looks strong," Tiana said.

"She's gorgeous," Naomi said.

"Uh, where's my mom? She should be here by now?" Henry asked.

Drizella walked up, "Oh, Regina's fine. She's just a little detained," Drizella said.

"Stay away from my daughter," Heney said.

"Such a worried Papa. No need to be. I'm only here to deliver a message. Well, more accurately, a prophecy. A curse is coming. On your darling child's 8th birthday, all your lives as you know them will end," Drizella said.

Hook advanced on her, "Perhaps you misread the prophecy, love because you missed the part where we defeat you," Hook said as he pulled out his sword.

Drizella was about to use her magic on Hook when Flynn stopped her, "Drizella, I wouldn't. Look down," Flynn said.

Hook sheathed his sword again and turned to Drizella as he grinned.

Drizella looked down to see that she was standing on a rune etched into the dirt and she slowly began to turn to stone, "This is blood magic

Drizella looked down to see that she was standing on a rune etched into the dirt and she slowly began to turn to stone, "This is blood magic. How is this possible?" Drizella asked.

Lady Tremaine arrived, "With a spatter of my blood, of course. I simply can't have you casting the curse, dear," Lady Tremaine said.

"This changes nothing. In eight years, I'll be back and you'll learn when true suffering is," Drizella said before the rune completely turned Drizella to stone.

8 Years Later...

Naomi and Flynn walked out to a courtyard holding hands as it was Lucy's 8th birthday and everyone was gathered to celebrate.

Lucy saw Naomi, "Aunt Naomi, you're awake," Lucy said as she ran over, hugging her.