Chapter 5

The next day, Seraphina was in the bar with Roni both of them were cleaning up.

"I can't believe how much mess we have to clean up after Halloween, Christmas and New Years Eve," Seraphina said.

"It's because we don't do it the night of those holidays," Roni said.

"Yeah, I know, but we close so late those days though," Seraphina said.

"Oh, yeah... What happened yesterday? What did the doctor say?" Roni asked.

"Oh, uh... They don't know, they think I could have had a mini heart attack," Seraphina said.

"Seriously?" Roni said.

"Yeah... I need to take it easy, but I need to go back for tests in a couple of weeks," Seraphina said.

Daniel knocked on the door and Roni opened it, "Danny boy, hello," Roni said.

"It's Daniel," Daniel said as he rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm pretty sure it's Danny boy," Roni said and let him in.

Seraphina looked at him, "What have I done this time?" Seraphina asked playfully.

"Oh, uh, n...nothing, I just left like I should come and check on you," Daniel said.

"Oh? Well, I'm okay, just told Roni," Seraphina said.

"I was, uh, also was wondering, if, uh, you wanted to grab lunch, if I'm not working," Daniel said.

"Oh, uh, well, uh... I wish I could but, umm, I can't, Roni wants me here, so she can keep her eyes on me," Seraphina said and Roni looked over suspiciously.

"Oh, okay... Well, I'll see you two later," Daniel said.

"Yeah, yeah, definitely," Seraphina said and watched him leave.

Roni walked to her, "No, I don't," Roni said.

"Well, you do now," Seraphina said.

"Why don't you have lunch with him?" Roni asked.

"Have lunch with the detective who's arrested me over 10 times for nothing just the word of Victoria Belfrey... I think I'll pass on that," Seraphina said.

Flashback

Naomi and Henry, teenagers, were riding horses being chased by ogres and knights

"I bloody hate ogres!" Naomi said.

Henry chuckled, "This is awesome," Henry said.

"Yeah, Emma's right... We need to sort out your idea of awesome," Naomi looked behind them, "We need to split up," She looked at him, "You carry on and I shall find you, not the other way around, okay?!" Naomi said.

"Are you sure?" Henry asked.

"Yes," Naomi said.

Naomi and Henry split up, going opposite directions and Naomi used her magic to make fireworks go off, getting the ogres and knights attention off Henry and onto her.

Naomi led the ogres to the woods then made herself disappear and the horse. Naomi dropped the horse off at a random stable and she turned into her fairy form then flew off.

Naomi flew to a cottage and she saw an elderly lady, Naomi flew in front of her and the elderly lady looked at her, "A fairy? What's a fairy doing here?" The elderly lady asked.