Chapter 8

Flashback

Hook, Naomi, Flynn and Regina were in the woods and Hook asked Regina about the tower that she went to, where she tried to teach Drizella her magic before she turned against her help.

"This tower that you went to, you said it was in ruins?" Hook asked sadly.

"The place was completely destroyed," Regina said.

Naomi looked at Hook who looked sad and worried, "Uncle Hook?" Naomi said.

"I...I'm okay," Hook said.

Alice stepped out, "Papa?" Alice said.

Hook turned around and saw Alice standing there, "Alice Calista?" Alice smiled at him as she stood next to Ella and Henry, "Alice, is it really you?" Hook said as he approached her slightly.

Alice chuckled softly, "Yes, yes, it's me. But is it really you? You're... You're so young," Alice said.

"It was magic. I just..." Hook looked at her, "Alice, what... What happened? How did you, uh... How did you escape the tower without me," Hook said.

"Well, it's a long story, Papa, but... Well, I'm here now," Alice said and she started to walk towards him.

Hook quickly backed away, "No, no, no. Don't. You know my heart is poisoned. You can't come near me," Hook said.

"No, it's okay. I...I found a curse. I've been shielded," Alice said.

"A cure?" Hook said.

"Yes, Papa," Alice said.

"I've missed you so much," Hook said and they go to embrace each other but Hook was knocked backwards.

"Uncle Hook!" Naomi yelled and ran towards him.

Hook landed on the ground, his heart glowing green in his chest.

"Papa, no!" Alice shouted.

"Hook?" Regina said and the other rushed over to him.

"S-Stay still Uncle Hook," Naomi said as he screamed in agony when Alice tried to walk towards him. Noami waved her hand over his heart then rushed to Alice, grabbing her wrist.

"This isn't supposed to happen! We're cured!" Alice said in a panic then tried to step closer to Hook but he screamed in agony and Naomi pulled her back.

"You can't Alice," Alice looked at her and ran off, "Alice!" Naomi yelled.

"Wait, Alice! Naomi!" Henry called out.

"Go after her, we'll take care of Uncle Hook," Naomi said.

Flynn, Ella and Henry ran after Alice through the forest.

Alice jumped through a portal, "We lost her," Henry said.

"No, we didn't," Ella said.