chapter 1: deadly life (pt 2)

Everyone saw what happened, this is what happens when you get executed? Avocado just felt tired, like iff her knees wouldn't work anymore. She just fell asleep in the trial room and woke up in her own bed, a person must have brought her there.

She felt a hand on her forehead, she woke up from it.

???: "A fever, I see."

Avocado: "Ugh.... Who are you?"

???: "Its me, silly."

Avocado: "Oh, hi dark choco"

Dark choco: "Spinach carried you here by the way, they put some kind of paintings by the places of white choco and gingerbrave. Monofroggo said he did that so they wouldn't miss the upcoming trials."

Avocado: "Cool, can I go and sleep now?"

Dark choco: "Okay. Tell me iff you need anything. I'll grab a chair for next too your bed, so iff I'm tired I'll just sleep on there."

Avocado: "Just use my bed, dummy."

Dark choco: "No thanks, it just feels weird. You know?"

Avocado: "Ohhhh I get it."

Avocado grabbed a pillow from her bed. She put it on dark choco's chair and they slept the whole day.

...

Monofroggo: "Bring me too my room, I can't turn into my cookie form!"

???: "Why? Are you too tired?"

Monofroggo: "YES! Can you just carry me there!?"

???: "Okay. But I get the rest of the pudding!"

Monofroggo: "Whatever you want.."

The unknown cookie let Monofroggo in their arms and carried him too his room. But who is it? And wait, does Monofroggo have a room here? In the building? Huh, strange.

???: "Hey Monofroggo.."

Monofroggo: "Yes?"

???: "Is it going good with mom?"

Monofroggo: "Yes, I only need 10 people. But the project will soon be done! Mom is gonna be alright!"

???: "I've been worried about her too much, I will sacrifice my power for her health. Since dad was a little bitch, he left mom when you were 7! I wasn't even born YET!"

Monofroggo: "You dont have too, I'll tell you when the criminals are dead, mom's medicine will be done soon!"

???: "Thank you bro..."

Monofroggo: "No problem, care too give me a cup of tea? Be sure too let noone see ya!"

???: "Sure, matcha?"

Monofroggo: "Yes, like the usual."

???: "Whatever you say! I'll go and grab my costume. Where did you lay it again?"

Monofroggo: "On the blue closet, as usual. Iff it's not there then it's in the drawer."

???: "K, I'll go check."

Monofroggo: "Sure, sounds good too me."

The anonymous cookie grabbed their costume, put it on and went too the kitchen. They came back with the matcha tea Monofroggo wanted.