Chapter 5: deadly life

Three bodies, THREE BODIES. Laying in the room. Croissant was killed with an anvil probably, her blood splattered around and her hair turning blonde very slowly. Pomegranate, with her head gone. And Peppermint, hanging on a rope with his neck.

Avo: "HOLY SHIT"

Whipped Cream looked past her, seeing the bodies. He screamed as loud as he could. The other three cookies came back too them.

Ding Dong Bing-in Bong!

Monofroggo: "A body, no. Two bodies, no. THREE bodies have been discovered. After a certain amount of time, the class trial will begin!"

Monofroggo appeared at the scene like iff he was teleporting.

Monofroggo: "Hey there contestants! I'm giving you guys extra investigation time today! Since not one, not two, not three, but THREE bodies have been discovered!" (that was a joke noone understood)

Whipped Cream was crying in Dark Choco's arms, Licorice Frog hiding in Avocado's Apron again. Investigation time began, Whipped Cream was panicking.

Whip: "GET AWAY FROM ME! I DONT WANNA DIE!"

He said crying before he pushed Dark Choco away and ran of.

Avo: "I'll chase him! You two investigate everything!"

Avocado ran after Whipped Cream before she lost track off him.

She followed Whipped Cream too his dorm, she knocked.

Whip: "GET AWAY FROM ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Avo: "Its me, Whip"

He let her inside. He was sobbing in his bed, scared that someone might kill him. Avocado holding him.

Whip: "You wont, hurt me... right?.."

Avo: "I wont, I promise. Iff anyone hurts you again i will beat them up."

Whipped Cream stopped sobbing and hugged, he wanted too fall asleep in her arms but he knew he couldn't. He gave her just a small kiss, "not very noticeable too her" he thought. But she was actually blushing hard. They got out of his room too investigate with the others.

Dark: "I think the culprit is dead, I can see plans made by Pomegranate in her pocket."

He gave the letter too Avocado, she read it. It said:
"Kill Croissant without Peppermint knowing"
With a plan for a trap. Maybe it's how croissant died? The plan included a anvil after all.

They investigated the matter with Peppermint's body, it was probably suicide after Pomegranate had died. It was almost time for the trial, so Avocado put the plansheet in the pocket around her waist.

 It was almost time for the trial, so Avocado put the plansheet in the pocket around her waist

(this is what i mean)

The class trial almost started with for people having too enter the elevator. But Monofroggo stopping Avocado.

Monofroggo: "Avocado cookie! Stop where you are! I know there's someone in your apron!"

And he got with one hand in the apron's pocket, but Avocado put off her apron and gave it too Monofroggo instead. He searched the Apron, and grabbed Licorice Frog out of it.

LF: "Hey! Oh wait-"

He placed them on his head

Monofroggo: "Heres your apron back"

Avo: "Can you maybe put it in my room?"

Monofroggo: "Sure, whatever"

And he teleported it too her room in a snap.

Everyone had been in the elevator, going too the 5th trial already. Or was this going too be the last time? Or...