chapter 4: daily life

Whipped cream woke up from a nightmare, also waking up Avocado.
He didnt realise he did, but when he realized it he apologized.

Whipped cream: "Sorry for waking you up, had a nightmare."

Avocado: "Nah it's okay, I didnt have anything too dream about anymore nonetheless."

There was a knock on the door, Avocado stood up and opened it.

Avocado: "Hello?"

Milk: "Hi, sorry iff I woke you up. I set up breakfast, i understand iff youre not hungry."

Avocado: "I'll come, you Whip?"

Whipped cream: "I'll come too."

Milk: "Okay, see you there."

He went away, back too the dining room.

The two put on some clothes, and went too the dining room.

Actually, everyone was there. Even Monofroggo. Yam looked like he was enjoying the meal, Mala ate as much as she could. Milk looked very happy that everyone enjoyed it.

Dark choco: "Its not the best, but also not bad either."

Croissant: "Gotta agree with choco here!"

Avocado and Whipped cream sat on the table and ate. When breakfast was done, everyone went doing their own thing. Avocado went too her room, trying too find something: Froggocoins. She heard that a arcade has been opened in the building.

She was humming a tune while she walked too the room, a silhouette off someone in a black hoodie walked by. She was wandering who they were and what they were doing. She arrived at the arcade, Pomegranate was trying too win something...

Pomegranate: "Just work this time claw, I'm losing my Froggocoins because of this!"

Peppermint: "You can use mine iff you run out!"

Pomegranate: "No, dont peppermint. You dont have too."

Peppermint: "Look! The claw has the grip on the Monofroggo plush!"

The plush dropped out of hole he was in, the plush was won.

Peppermint: "Yes!"

Pomegranate gave the plush too Peppermint, but he gave it back too her.

Peppermint: "You can keep it, it's something you won. I didnt win it."

Pomegranate: "Oh okay..."

At the other side of the Arcade room it sounded like Yam screaming, he lost loads of Froggocoins to a bet machine.

Purple Yam: "DAMNIT!"

Milk and Mala sauce (at the same time): "LANGUAGE!"

And afterwards it sounded like Yam said the whole language of bad words. Damn '_'. Croissant was at a tetris time of minigame box, Avocado looked at what she was doing, she was doing tetris 99, she was very much concentrated.

Mala felt like throwing up, she excused herself too the bathroom. Out of nowhere Whipped cream got too Avocado.

Whipped cream: "Hey-"

Avocado: "HOLY- oh it's you, hi Whip!"

Whipped cream: "What are you doing?"

Avocado: "Watching Croissant play."

Whipped cream: "Ohhhh."

Croissant beat the person she was playing with lastly, she won the 1st rank in the game.

Croissant: "WHOOHOO!"

The people in the arcade did what they wanted too do, then all left. Mala sauce still hasnt come back, Milk ran too all toilets too check, she wasnt found. He decided too look for her himself.

Yam told him she went too her own room. Milk checked and she was there.

Mala sauce: "I'm okay, I just probably ate something wrong. Heh"

Purple yam: "Whatever you say-"

He closed the door and walked away slowly.