class trial 2

The trail began casually, Monofroggo explained the rules again. For iff anyone forgot. Then the talking started.

Whipped Cream: "So, it must have happened while I and Avocado were performing. The only ones not at the show were iff I can recall: Carrot, Herb and the victim: Spinach. They were all three on break."

Mala sauce: "Why do you know?"

Avocado: "I, Peppermint, Herb, Carrot, Ion and Spinach were helping him prepare the stage and the dance. I, Herb and Peppermint were awakened by the sounds in the stage and we wanted to help. Carrot, Spinach and Ion were earlier."

Milk: "So, did anyone see something suspicious?"

Mala raised her hand while jumping in the air.

Mala sauce: "Yes! While I and Avocado were investigating, we went to the library through a balcony. It was bloody in there, there was also a weird knife found."

Croissant: "I'll just write that down, what was that again about not being at the performance?"

Whipped cream: "Carrot, Herb and Spinach took a break."

Dark choco: "Maybe one of those two is the culprit?"

Carrot: "Wait WHAT!? IM NOT SUSPICIOUS! I can tell you my alibi!"

Milk: "Okay, go ahead."

Carrot: "When I took my break I was hungry, someone saw me in there! I dont know who it was but I heard the voice of a boy!"

Purple yam: "That was true, i saw her in the kitchen making some food, i said hey and then left the kitchen."

Pomegranate: "Which type of knife was it? Can you show me Mala?"

Mala sauce: "Oh fuck, didnt bring it in here!"

Avocado: "But I did!"

She reached into her pocket, taking out a plant-cutting knife! And there was only one Ultimate plant-caretaker in the trial room, and they were also on break! Everyone paid attention too Herb."

Herb: "Okay! I confess! I killed her! Go vote me but I have a reason why I did it!"

Whipped cream: "Care too tell?"

Herb: "I won't care, the reason why I did is..Is because i was scared that anyone would kill! It's a dumb reason, but i dont want you guys die too! After White Choco went crazy, i couldn't take it anymore. Spinach was innocent and I know, but I didnt know who too kill and she was just there in the library, I HAD TOO!"

He started sobbing, but quietly said too start the voting time. Everyone voted.

13 votes for Herb... the votes were calculated and... BAM! GUILTY!
Everyone was shocked, he voted HIMSELF. Why would he do that?

Avocado: "Herb..."

Herb: "I'm sorry everyone, please dont be as dumb as me and dont kill anyone. BEAT THE KILLING GAME FOR ME!"

Like last time, he got dragged by a metal choker and got dragged too his execution...

Herb has been found guilty, time for the punishment!