Chapter 3: daily life (pt 2)

The two cookies were just relaxing, until a call was hear from someone outside.

???: "SOMEBODY HELP!!"

The person said, Avocado dragged whipped cream up as they went too where the scream came from. It was, horrible...

(was bored, didnt draw)

C-cyborg!?, her limbs were torn apart, cables that were pulled apart were shown, since there were three people in the room. A body discovery announcement was made. The third person in the room was Milk.

Ding Dong Bing Bong! A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, the class trial will begin!

Whipped cream didnt want too look like a wuss and kept quiet this time. He looked at what happened in the scene.

Whipped cream: "Pulled apart cables, what is this puddle?"

Croissant entered the room.

Croissant: "Oh hey guys, is that the body?"

Whipped cream: "Yes, and there is this type of juice under it."

Croissant: "Oh that? That's electo juice, its stored in robots and some vehicles too let it function. It doesn't have too be replaced, but iff all the juice is out it the robot or vehicle. It won't work anymore."

They were slowly investigating the body, until...

Ding Dong Bing Bong! A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, the class trial will begin!

Purple Yam ran up too the four, panting when the got too his destination.

Purple Yam: "GUYS! ION JUST KILLED CARROT INFRONT OF US!"

Milk: "WHAT!?"

The five cookies ran up too the scene, carrot was in a puddle of her own blood.

Mala sauce: "HOLY SHIT!"

Milk: "LANGUAGE!"

Ion was still red instead of blue, and noone knew why. Investigation time was stared and most people went too Cyborg, since she died earlier.