Class trial 3

Monofroggo: "Hello everyone, too the third class trial! Now there are a bit changed rules, since there were two culprits!

1: there are two culprits! Only one attends this trial!

2: there will only be one execution since the other culprit already died!"

Avocado thought too herself, two culprits and one not being here because they are dead?

Croissant: "Lets talk about who the second culprit could be, Ion is the first!"

Whipped cream: "Can i ask how that works?"

Croissant: "Apart from you, me and Avocado. The rest saw Carrot getting killed that instant!"

Avocado: "That makes sense, but who might be the second culprit?"

The trial paused for a second. Who was the second culprit? Mala had no idea what she was doing, but she daubed a strange thing.

Mala sauce: "Hey, didnt the axe of Carrot have some blue juice stuff on it?"

Dark choco: "Yeah, and too make sense what you're saying. While I was investigating, I found a cut in Cyborg's back that could have been made with a axe."

Ion was trying to explain what happened. But he was too shy, he thought everyone would hate him. Croissant noticed him worrying, she stepped in for him.

Croissant: "Wait! Let Ion speak! They have too do the most with this case, dont they?"

Everyone thought what Croissant said could effect the trial in a good way, they let them speak for themselves.

Ion: "I was walking with Cyborg, because Cyborg is nice. She had a argument with Carrot, Carrot got mad and slammed the axe on her back. I got mad and killed her by accident. I could control myself anymore."

Avocado: "The second culprit is... really Carrot?"

Ion: "Yes. I am the first."

Dark choco was actually wanting too ask too start voting time, but croissant came in the way too defend Ion for a second.

Croissant: "Wait! No! Maybe we can ask why they did it first? I mean, they didnt explain it yet..."

Ion: "I lost control, that's it."

Croissant was being very scared at the moment, she raised her hand.

Croissant: "Monofroggo! Please execute me instead!"

Monofroggo: "Hihihi, not happening!"

Voting time had begun, everyone voted as fast as possible...

9 votes for Ion Robot Cookie, 1 vote for Croissant Cookie.

The votes were counted, and... BAM! ION IS GUILTY!

Ion got dragged too his execution by Monofroggo.

Ion Robot Cookie has been found guilty, time for the punishment!