chapter 2: daily life (pt 1)

It was finally the next day, avocado tried too wake dark choco up. But he was deep in his sleep. Avocado just sat on his lap for haha funny everybody laughed reasons. Someone rang at the bell, it was spinach.

Spinach: "Good morning Avo! Im making breakfast later, want some?"

Avocado: "No, you go eat. You look like you havent ate in a long time, and because of the thingy with white choco i probably lost my appetite. Ya know?"

Spinach: "Oh okay, is dark still asleep?"

Avocado: "Yep! But iff you could look under his eyes you can see tired marks."

Spinach: "Oh okay, see you later!"

Avocado: "You too!"

Then, Avocado closed the door. But she had a tough. She knew that someone might go crazy again and kill someone else. She just shook her head off and tried too wake her friend up. She just tried too, but nothing worked. So she kissed him as a joke.

Dark choco woke up.

Dark choco: "Oh my-"

Avocado: "Good morning, sleepyhead!"

Dark choco: "...Good morning"

Avocado helped him up and they went too his room. He looked in his closet, there were various outfits. Including this one:

Dark choco couldn't deny that he liked it, he asked Avocado too wait outside

Dark choco couldn't deny that he liked it, he asked Avocado too wait outside. She did and he put the outfit on.

Dark choco: "Does this look good on me?"

Avocado: "YES! Its looks so good on you!"

Dark choco: "Thanks, are you gonna change outfits?"

Avocado put of her apron and hung it around her arm.

Avocado: "I'll put the apron away, okay?"

Dark choco: "Sure"

She wanted too go too her room, but Whipped cream was in the way of the door. Waiting for her too return.

Avocado: "Hey whip! Watcha doin?"

Whipped cream: "N-not much, here! I wanted too give you something. Please accept it!"

Avocado: "Ooo let me see!"

It was a black sweatshirt, great for iff youre pretty busy!

Avocado loved it! She said she would put it on immediately. And she did, she got too her dorm and put it on, not gonna lie. It looked good on her!

Dark choco: "What are you doing?"

Avocado: "putting a sweatshirt on, why?"

Dark choco: "Nothing, I'll wait in the library."

Avocado: "Okay!"

She put it on and rushed downstairs. But she didnt know where the library was, she bumped into mala and ion talking.

Mala sauce: "Whow! Watch were ya going!"

Ion robot: "Scanning...Avocado needs too find the library."

Avocado: "Yeah, the egg is right. You guys know where too find it?"

Mala sauce and ion at same time: "Yes! Come with us!"

The tree walked together too the library. A lil bit of talking, since it was a hallway away. And trust me, the library was big! It had lots of books, but also loads of resting places and even a section were you could make warm drinks!

And at that section, there were peppermint and pomegranate. Talking and drinking. (peppermint had tea, pomegranate had coffee)
They found dark choco on a couch, holding a book. "Deaths last date" the book was called.

Avocado: "Hi, I'm here, what are you reading?"

Dark choco: "Deaths last fate, why?"

Avocado: "Nothing, what is it about?"

Dark choco: "Its just about a witch, a devil child, a priest and a scientist fighting with each other. Iff you wanna know more,then just read the book yourself."

Dark choco gave her a copy of deaths last fate. They both read for some time. Avocado decided too take a short walk. There was a rules sigh, it was saying the next words:

Sign: "The rules of the library:

1: Dont destroy ANYTHING, iff you do you get executed.

2: You dont have too whisper, but it will be seen as a way of respect.

3: Do not eat in the library, drinking is allowed but do not spill. Eating or spilling your drink may lead too a one-day ban."

She read the sign in interest. Remembering this sign. Avocado sneakly walked out the library, bumping into Yam and Herb.
Yam was the first one she bumped into, he didnt watch were he was going.

Purple yam: "Ugh, watch were you're going!"

Avocado: "Sorry, didnt mean too bump into you."

Then she casually walked away, but then she ran into herb. His pot broke a little, she tried too collect the broken charts.

Avocado: "Ah! My apologies! I'll grab those things up iff you wanna!"

Herb: "No, it's okay. I'll fix it soon!"

Avocado smiled back at him, but she saw something sparkling in the pot. It looked like a-, but herb walked away... It was already late. She wanted too go too bed, so she did.