trial 5

Everyone went too their spots, the trial had officialy began.

Monofroggo: "Here are some things, since there were three culprits!:

Two of the culprits have killed eachother, the other culprit killed themselves. That's all im gonna tell.

Anyway, iff you guys have the right culprits you get a specific memory back"

The four were talking.

Yam: "I think Peppermint was the one who commited suicide, some people who kill themselves use that way."

Dark: "Can you give me that letter, Avo?"

She gave the letter too him. He showed the others what was on it.

Dark: "This is probably a plan made by Pomegranate too kill Croissant."

Avo: "Could be, but why would she wanna kill her?"

Yam: "Probably for a secret reason she never told us?"

Whip: "Just a theorie, maybe Peppermint died first and Pomegranate thought Croissant did it?"

Avo: "Thats... actually smart?"

Yam: "Maybe, she made the plans too kill Croissant for revenge, meanwhile Peppermint planned suicide. Then used the plan too Kill Croissant. But how did Pomegranate die?"

Whip: "I and Avo heard a splash when we entered the room, a anvil must have dropped. "

Avo: "I think first Peppermint had died, then Croissant had killed Pomegranate. Than the trap too kill Croissant worked. And then i and Whipped Cream entered the room.

Yam: "But, who is the third Culprit???"

Dark: "Pomegranate, iff she set up the trap too kill Croissant and it worked. She's the culprit."

Whip: "I think Croissant had killed Pomegranate because she tought she killed Peppermint"

Avo: "I think that kindof summons up what happened."

Dark: "Should we...vote now?"

Whipped Cream, Avocado, Purple Yam and Dark Choco all voted the culprits.

Monofroggo: "That is correct! Now, since no execution can be done. Ill give you guys your memories back!"

They all got the memory back, and left the trial room.