chapter 2: deadly life (pt 2)

Everyone left the trial room soon enough, carrot catched whipped cream almost passing out of tiredness. The elevator doors opened and everyone got out. Avocado was as tired as whipped cream, but she went too the kitchen and made some coffee. Purple yam and milk entered the kitchen, they were talking with each other.

Milk: "Oh hey, Avocado. What are you doing here?"

Avocado: "Making coffee, you?"

Milk: "Uhm... Its a little bit complicated..."

Yam: "None of you're business! NOW GOOD!?"

Avocado: "Yeah, I'll just go..."

Milk: "No it's okay! Just stay here iff you want!"

Avocado: "Okay, I'm just here because I'm tired..."

Milk: "Yam and I too, we also were thinking of getting some coffee..."

Yam: "Can WE JUST GET IT OVER WITH!?"

Avocado: "Sure, I'll make some more coffee."

The coffee was made and they all enjoyed it, not too strong but not too light for a coffee, and also not too creamy or too thick!
Avocado left the kitchen. Going back too her bed. She approached pomegranate.

Pomegranate: "Oh hey, goodnight."

Avocado: "Thanks, you too!"

Pomegranate looked at her for some time, but she then went on. Avocado got into her bed, she took her goggles off. Thinking of her pet Avocatapult. It just made her a little sad, the pet was probably searching her everywhere at home...

She hated the thought and tried too sleep until it was 10 am the next morning...

...

Monofroggo whiped out the number 10 and turned it into a 8 instead. A other person got in the room.

???: "Oh, hi brother"

Monofroggo: "Hey!"

???: "How many people before the medicine can be made?"

Monofroggo: "Look at the board, right."

???: "Okay, you tired?"

Monofroggo: "Nope! Feelin good!"

???: "Okay, I'll go too bed..."

Monofroggo: "Sure, what you want."

???: "K, goodnight."

Monofroggo: "Night... sleep right."

???: "Okay, cool"

The unknown cookie went too their room and slept.