chapter 2: daily life (pt 2)

It was already the third day, it was early in the morning. Whipped cream stood up too wake up everybody. He had a idea, the first three people too come were: Ion, Spinach and Carrot. They had too help him make up a showstage, he wanted too hold a ballet preformance!

They first got coffee, ion charged himself and they made up the set. The showstage was under the dormitory. Herb, Avocado and Perrermint woke up from those sounds that the four made on the stage, the sounds were loud.

They asked what was going on.

Whipped cream: "Oh shoot, sorry! I wanted too prepare the stage so i could show you guys my dance i practiced last night in my room."

Herb: "What were you guys doing? It sounds like there is a earthquake under us!"

Carrot: "We'll try too keep the volume down, so noone will complain anymore."

Peppermint: "Well, i wouldn't mind helping you guys..."

Avocado and Herb: "Us too!"

Spinach: "Nice! How more people there are is how less time it will take!"

Whipped cream: "Great, let's go then!"

The cookies together helped decorating and setting up everything. A second dancer was needed, Avocado volunteered and she practiced with Whipped cream. The rest of the cookies were downstairs looking what they were doing. But they minded their own business.

Then, spinach wanted too take a break in the library, she would be back soon. Herb and Carrot also took a break. The four others were still working. Everyone else then left the stage, gathering everyone. But among the cookies must have been a trailor...

The replies sounded good, noone declined, not even Purple Yam!
As soon as everyone was in the public show-room. Then the real show started. Avocado and Whipped Cream put on their costumes.

The music started too play, the two showed up on stage. Avocado had too hold Whipped cream as he danced in the air and then he landed himself on the ground, it went good. The two danced what they had too. Whipped cream did a spin and landed in Avocado's arms. It was going great.

But out of nowhere, the piano music stopped. They had too wait until it was back on. When it was they continued dancing. The dance was finished and the audience clapped. The two were bowing, but a weird sound was heard. A cookie let the hook come from above!

Avocado noticed it almost fell on the two, he pushed Whipped cream and herself away before it was too late. Thankfully they survived.

Whipped cream: "Thank you! Without you we probably almost died.."

Avocado: "You're welcome, but what fell down?"

Whipped cream looked behind Avocado, his eyes whitened. Avocado was curious what he saw, and turned around. Maybe the two on stage weren't hurt, but the cookie on the hook probably wasn't even alive...

Spinach was hanging on the hook, but the thing was

Spinach was hanging on the hook, but the thing was... two cookies couldn't be found in the show-room. Those were Herb and Carrot...

Ding Dong Bing Bong!

Monofroggo: "A body has been discovered! Now, after a certain amount of time. The class trial will begin!"