class trial 3

The elevator had finally stopped at the trial room, it was time too debate about the case of mala sauce cookie's death. Like the last trials, there was a painting of mala sauce in gray printed, with a cross. The people alive in the room started talking.

Croissant: "What was the case of death?"

Pomegranate: "I think stabbing. There was a bloody sword in the shower"

Peppermint: "It looked like one off Avocado's swords, i think it was her"

Avocado: "It wasnt me! Someone else used it!"

Croissant: "Who can confirm that? "

Avo was thinking, who was she with? What iff it WAS her? She cant remember. Two guys in the trial room shouted:

Whip and Dark: "We were!"

Whip: "I was walking with Avocado too the dorms!"

Dark choco: "After that, they invited me too play uno with them."

Whip and Dark: "So it wasnt her!"

Purple yam: "Someone could have gotten into her ultimate room"

Milk: "I think it must have been the culprit?"

Pomegranate: "Could have been, who doesnt have a alibi?"

Purple Yam: "I was with Croissant"

Peppermint: "I was with you, Pome"

Pomegranate: "I think that Milk doesnt have one, does he?"

Milk was sweating

Milk: "I was... with Mala, I lost her. But i thought she went too her own room. So i took a shower"

But then Avocado started thinking with logic, knowing something with the alibi was wrong. But then, it came too her head.

Avocado: "She couldnt go too her own room iff she already was there the whole time! YOU must have used MY weapon, killed Mala and SHOWERED too  COVER up the EVIDENCE!"

Everyone in the trial got a bit shocked, Milk got pissed off

Milk: "How you DARE accuse ME OF IT!? I ONLY TRIED PROTECTING HER"

Yam: "You did it, didnt you?"

Purple Yam said with a sad expression. Milk replied sadly.

Milk: "Im sorry i lied... i didnt mean too"

Milk: "I killed her by accident, she choked and i thought she already had died."

He just said too start voting time already, for no reason at all. But he first had too do something, he kissed Purple Yam's cheek.

Milk: "Chuu!"

Purple yam started too blush and shed a small tear before wiping it away. Out of nothing Monofroggo starting voting time. Everyone voted milk, including himself.

Monofroggo: "Sorry Milk, but its PUNISHMENT TIME!"

Milk nodded before being brought too his execution.

Milk Cookie has been found guilty, time for the punishment!