class trial: 1 (pt 1)

Everyone got too their assigned seats. Monofroggo then got onto the podium and explained the class trial rules.

Monofroggo: "Here are the rules of the class trial!

1: iff you guys find the killer, there will be a voting time activated! Iff you dont vote in this voting time, you get executed.

2: iff you vote the right person, (aka the culprit) you live and the culprit gets executed.

3: but iff you vote the wrong person, everyone BESIDES the culprit gets executed."

Everyone got those rules, they started talking about the case.

Spinach: "the files say that he died at 8 PM, can anyone verify their alibi at that time?"

Dark choco: "I first got too the library, then I talked with avocado."

Pomegranate: "I put peppermint too bed, he was tired."

Peppermint: "That's true."

Whipped cream: "I saw gingerbrave as I walked too my room, he said he went too the kitchen. He was probably hungry."

Croissant: "I heard steps from my dorm, it probably was white choco, she's the only neighbor next my dorm apart from gingerbrave. White is left next too my dorm."

Carrot: "Maybe gingerbrave had too have help from white too work with the microwave."

Spinach: "Didnt she also help with making the food earlier? Huh."

White just kept quiet, maybe she just didnt want too confess that she did it? I mean, most of the cookies dont know how too use one.

Dark choco: "Maybe she helped gingerbrave eat, then he threw up poison, he then died, white choco might have made a hole in his chest and then put his own cane it that hole?"

He recommended, the other cookies actually kind of agreed with that. I mean, she was the only one with their weapon.