chapter 4: deadly life (pt 2)

Everyone had already gotten into the elevator, there were mixed feelings about the trial for earlier. The only thing that kept Avocado walking was the shoulder off whip and dark. She was hanging onto them

Avo: "Wanna stay in my room tonight guys?"

Whip: "Oh okay!"

Dark: "...sure"

Whip: "Is it gonna be like, a sleepover?"

Avocado was thinking

Avo: "Yeah!"

Dark: "So we first get too our rooms and get in our sleepingwear, then we get too your dorm?"

Avo: "Sure!"

The two got their sleepingwear, Dark Choco  was a bit earlier. He accidentally opened the door too Avocado's room without knocking. She was shirt busy putting her shirt on. She looked back too see Dark Choco by the door, covering his eyes with one hand.

Avocado thought it was silly, she finished putting on her shirt. Then Whipped Cream had arrived. They talked, played more uno. But the thing was, there was only one bed.

Whip: "mmmmmh, how do we share the bed?"

Avo: "Ill go sleep on the floor, you guys can sleep in the bed!"

Dark: "No, ill go on the floor."

They were looking iff someone could bring an extra matress, but its attached too the bed. They had no actual choice apart from sleeping on the floor. So they just decided too share a bed. Her Matress is big enough anyway, the three snuggled up. Not the comfiest, but it felt good.

...

???: "Six left, huh"

Monofroggo: "Yep! Would you mind looking at the dorm camera's for me?"

???: "sure"

After checking:

???: "There's nothing wrong, only Dark Choco cookie and Whipped Cream cookie arent in their rooms. But they are at Avocado cookie's room, sleeping in one bed."

Monofroggo: "Platonicly?"

???: "Yes, brother."

Monofroggo: "Funny, i saw her kiss Dark Choco cookie once, they may be criminals and might die but its kinda cute!"

???: "Oh uhhh brother, just a question"

Monofroggo: "Mh?"

???: "What iff i liked any gender, girls, boys, nonbinary people, ect?"

Monofroggo: "I wouldn't mind it, why?"

???: "Brother, I'm a pansexual"

Monofroggo: "That's cool! Sister I'll support you all the way!"

???: "Thank you, goodnight"

Monofroggo: "Night."

The unknown person closed the door slowly. It was already night.