Epilogue (part 2)

It has been more than a week back then, the deceased cookies were back and Licorice Frog's mom was back. A couple off years after that, Avocado knew she could stand up peacefully. She woke up and Yawned.

Avo: "Good morning me"

She stretched out, scrached her back and stood up. She put on some clothes and was ready for the day. She went too a crib and picked up her third child.

Avo: "And good morning Avocado Cacao!"

She kissed her child slightly on the forehead, the baby made happy baby noises. Avocado put clothes on her and went too the garden with Avocado Cacao. They saw Dark Choco, by the Grave of Whipped Cream.

Dark: "Hey hunny"

Avo: "Hey, its still sad a good friend of our is already 10 years dead, huh?"

Dark: "Yeah it is, do i need too feed the Baby?"

Avo: "Yeah"

Dark went too the kitchen with Avocado Cacao. Avocado herself got a call from Milk, who was revived. She picked up the phone.

Avo: "Hey Milk"

Milk: "Avo? Oh thank god you picked up. I cant find my son or Ruden. Have you seen them?"

Avo: "No, but iff i think about it. I also havent seen Dark Avocado nor Avocado Choco anywhere. Ill go look iff they are still sleeping."

She looked into their bedrooms, she only found the letter of Hope's peak academy on their beds. She also got a call from Melon Bun.

Avo: "Hey"

Bun: "Hey, am i the only one who cant find Pinecone Cream or Golden uni?"

Avo: "Yeah i cant find my other two children two, only their letters for Hope's peak Academy"

Then she heard her husband saying something from downstairs.

Dark: "Hunny! I think you wanna see this news!"

She ran too the TV downstairs and watched.

News: "New live reporting news: Hope's peak Academy apperantly not safe enough after 15 years, 25 Teenagers missing."

The news then showed the pictures off the missing teens, including Avocado Choco and Dark Avocado. She was shocked too see that.

Avo: "What are we gonna do?!"

Dark: "We told them about our experiences, right? Maybe they wont die iff they were interested and listened too our advice."

Avo: "Lets just hope for now, that the next killing game wont hurt them. And tell Split Flavor frog about it.

...

Too soon be continued.

...

Hey! Its Poggersduck here! This book is finally finished! There will be a next part so dont you worry! But so you know, this book once was #2 in the cookierun hashtag. So imma just make a small celebration! And yes in the next book i will introduce my fankids for the people who dont follow my instagram!