chapter 4: deadly life

The two ran too the others and shouted.

Dark and Avocado: "OI, COME QUICK"

Everyone apart from Pomegranate and Peppermint came and they ran too the body. And you know what happens next?

BiNg BoNg, DiNg DoNg-

Monofroggo: "A body has been discovered! Now, after a certain amount of time, the class trial will begin!"

Everyone saw the body of Mala sauce cookie, the ultimate tribe leader. Lying on the ground. They started too investigate. This time, Avocado decided too investigate on her own. She was trying too find the weapon. But she realized there was something missing. She felt it.

She checked her ultimate room too check, thats right. A weapon of hers was missing. She ran back too the others.

Avocado: "Hey, did any of you guys see my weapon? I checked my room and its gone."

Yam: "I saw it in the shower room. By a sink iff i recall."

She went too the shower room, but something from it was off. She looked at the sword, there was blood under the sink but not on the weapon itself. Was it used by the culprit? She grabbed it and went back too her room too place it there. And then went back too the others.

Avocado: "So while i was searching for the weapon, i found out that there was blood next too the weapon but not on the weapon?? How does that work???"

Whip: "I dont know, i think one of your weapons was involved."

Avo: "Could be, lets just continue."

She went and continued investigating. Avo was also thinking a bit about how this happened. Why was HER weapon in the shower? She didnt even use it? That's a bit weird? She didnt mind for a while. Because she knew investigation time was over soon.

After investigating everyone went too the freakish elevator, thinking already 8 people had died. Who would be the 9th person to die yoday because of their execution, or the last one too be standing because the others voted the wrong person? That was the only thought in the elevator.

(quick note, not part of the story:

Hey! Im back! And dont worry i wont discontinue this au.
But i will be changing the cover, since that was my old artstyle!)