23. "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎."

The sun shines through the thin, silk curtains, waking me up. I roll over to see a still sleeping Harvey, a smile slowly appearing on my face remembering the events of last night.

Suddenly, I hear my phone start to vibrate. I sit up, holding the duvet to cover my chest and realise my phone is still in my jacket pocket. Harvey hasn't seemed to have stirred next to me so I risk it and rush out from underneath the covers and to my jacket. I grab it and sprint to the bathroom.

Once I'm in the bathroom, I lock the door and answer the phone, not checking who was calling.

"Hello?" I ask out of breath, my heart still pounding.

"Skye, I'm going to the shops do you want anything?" A familiar voice spoke; It was Alex.

"Uh, no. But-" I was nervous to tell Alex that Harvey and I slept together. "Alex, are you around the others?"

"Umm, it's me and Max at the moment. We're heading out. I think Dobby, Dylan and Jenna are in the boy's room. Why? Also Max needs to know where Harvey is." She says.

"I kinda need you to pick me something up." You spoke nervously.

"A pregnancy test?" Alex asks becoming excited.

"What?!" I hear Max shout from down the phone.

"No! Oh my god no. Just the morning after pills."

There was silence for a moment.

"Wait so, you did it?" Alex asks, trying to contain her excitement.

"Would I be asking if we hadn't?" I say, sarcasm dripping from the tone of my voice.

"You had sex with my brother?" Max asks.

"Ugh! Alex, take me off speaker phone right now!"

"I'm sorry but yes, I can get them for you. So Harvey is still there?" She asks.

"Yeah, I think he's still sleeping." I reply.

"Jenna might be coming back up soon so I'd hurry up." Alex warns me.

"Ok, thank you." I say.

"I'll see you when I get back." Alex says.

"Bye." I say, before hanging up the phone.

I let out a sigh as I wrap one of the hotel robes round my body. I check my hair in the mirror and wipe of the remains of the makeup I had on last night before walking back into the bedroom.

Harvey was now awake and was siting on the side of the bed, now with his boxers back on. He rubs his eyes sleepily and smiles when he sees me. I smile back politely and walk towards my suitcase. I pull out a pair of fresh underwear and put them on under the robe, aware Harvey was watching me.

"What?" I smirk, turning around to see him staring.

"Nothing." He smirks.

I walk over to where he was sitting and straddle him, my arms falling around his neck once again. He placed his hands on my hips, pulling me in tighter. He looked into my eyes, mine flicking to his lips ever so often. I slowly lean in, taking in the sweetness of the kiss as I gently placed my lips on his. It was slow and passionate as one of his hands moved to my butt. I gasped, which allowed him entry to my mouth, our tongues meeting again.

I pulled away before the kiss could advance to anything more.

"Morning." He chuckled.

"Morning." I smiled back, hopping off of his lap.

———

Another half an hour had passed by and Jenna still hadn't come back upstairs so I took it upon myself to gather he belongings and put them on her bed as I tidied up. Harvey and I had now both gotten dressed and I had shoved a few loose items into my suitcase that were scattered around the room. Out of the kindness of my heart, I also cleared up some of Alex's makeup things that were spread out over the desk, which I wouldn't normally do, but as she was doing me a favour I thought it was only fair.