24. "𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜."

"Excuse me." I said getting up and speed walking to the bathroom.

The conversation that was currently occurring came to a halt as everyone watched me abruptly leave the room. My stomach was in my throat and I felt like I was going to be sick. Not to mention my head was pounding.

I sat down on the floor of the bathroom feeling the cool titles smooth the thin layer of sweat that now coated my body. I tried to steady my breathing as I leaned my head over the toilet, gagging a few times. Nothing came up which felt worse.

"What's wrong?" Harvey asked coming in and sitting next to me putting a comforting hand on my back.

"I just-" I panted trying to get the words out as I leaned back against the wall.

I looked at the door, signifying for him to close it. He immediately knew what I wanted and scrambled to the door to shut it.

"I took the pill, but I don't know what's happening. Maybe I'm having a reaction to it or something." I breath.

Harvey then immediately pulls out his phone, typing hurriedly.

"No, it's normal. Any Headaches or stomach pains?" He says sliding his body to sit next to me.

"Well stomach pains are kinda inevitable if you look at what's happening to me and yes for headaches." I sigh.

For another couple of minutes we sit there in silence while I regain my strength.

"I'm sorry." Harvey grumbled.

"Why? You didn't do anything."

"But if we didn't have sex then this wouldn't of happened." He sighed.

I watch his face fall.

"Do you regret it?" I ask.

"Oh god, no." He chuckles lightly, "Do you?"

"Of course not." I say.

"So, what now-"

Harvey was cut of by shouting from the other side of the wall.

"I am her best friend and if you think she's coming home you will be gladly mistaken. She's not coming home for you or her mother."

Harvey and I share a look of confusion. I get up slowly and stand weakly against the wall. Harvey gets up beside me and wraps an arm around my waist to steady me, my body still feeling weak.

"What is going on?" I ask as soon as Harvey opens the door.

Everybody was now on their feet, Alex looking the most agitated of them all and staring at my phone that was now laying on the bed.

"Your mums 'boyfriend' called and says that your mum wants you home. Guess she's too much of a wimp to call you herself." Alex said.

"My mums seeing someone?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. Look, I'm sorry." Alex says walking over to me and placing a hand on my arm.

"Are you ok Skye?" Dobby asks.

"Oh, yeah. I just wasn't feeling very well."

"But we've got it all sorted now." Harvey says pulling me into a side hug.

"I'm really sorry about all the drama with my mum and stuff." I say.

"Don't even start. We just want you to be ok and happy. You can't obliging to her terms. I've seen your arms, you're not very good at hiding them even when you think you are." Max says, "Whether it's you or her doing that to you, I just want to make sure you're ok."