10. "𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜?"

"Oh my lord! I've never had so much fun in my life!" I shouted, making my way backstage and into the green room again. It had been about half an hour since Max and Harvey had finished the show. Alex and I had mingled with a few other people before coming back with Jenna and Tom. Me and Holly H even exchanged phone numbers.

I slumped into the sofa closest to me, completely exhausted, while Jenna, Max and Harvey watched. They went back to what they were doing before we barged in, which looked like packing up, but Harvey didn't. His eyes stayed fixed on my figure.

"What?" I ask, my voice getting higher at the end of the word. He just laughs and looks away.

I stretch out my back just as Dobby and Dylan come into the room.

"Hey." They all say.

"Yo guys." Max says.

"Thanks again Dobs for always being our camera man." Harvey says.

Dobby nods in his direction before sitting down on the sofa opposite you. Jenna joins him and sits on her phone while sipping from a bottle of water.

"When will you guys be ready to go for dinner?" Harvey asks turning to face Alex, who was behind me resting over the back of the sofa, and me.

"Whenever you are." Alex smiles.

"Ok, then in 10 minutes? He asks again.

Alex looks down at me and I nod. "Ok, yeah."

I sigh and stand up.

"Where's the bathroom?" I question.

"Down the hall and to the left." Dobby replies, not taking a moment to look up from his phone. I smile and nod, walking out of the room.

When I get to the bathroom, it's empty so I go inside to check on my makeup. I look at myself in the mirror just thinking, mainly about how great this day has been. I leave a couple minutes later after running my fingers through my hair and reapplying my lip gloss.

"Skye!" Someone calls from behind me. I stop in my tracks and turn around to face the person who called my name.

"I just want to thank you again for helping earlier." Sara says smiling at me.

"Oh really it was no problem at all." I smile back.

"Well, you have fun with the boys tonight. I hope to see you again soon."

"Thank you. You too." I smile and walk back into the room everyone was in.

"Ready to go?" Harvey asked as I walked back into the room. The boys had both changed out of their performance outfits since the last time I saw them.

"Yep." I exclaim, picking up my coat and my little bag from one of the sofas.

"You guys have fun!" Jenna says as I walk out the door, the boys and Alex following behind me. I smile to her as I close the door.

"What's the time?" Max asks turning to Harvey.

"10:30."

We walk down the hallway in pairs, Alex walking alongside me and Max and Harvey behind us. A couple seconds later we get to the doors at the back of the building and push them open. I didn't realise how stuffy it was in there until the cool air hit our faces.

Although it had been over half an hour since the performance had ended, there were still some fans lingering. Alex and I stood to the side while Max and Harvey greeted a few fans and took some pictures.

I notice that some of the people waiting around were the same group of girls from earlier and my mood shifted to become more protective. My posture changed as I look in there direction. Again, they were pointing at us and whispering to each other. I roll my eyes and look at Alex who had now taken notice.

"Ok, let's go get some food!" Harvey says, running back over to us a couple minutes later once the fans had dispersed, "Shall we?" He uses a posh voice and sticks out his arm for me to take.

A huge smile stretches over my face and I laugh at his stupidity. I link my arm with his and we skip down the road like lunatics. Max and Alex just laugh at us not joining in because apparently we were "embarrassing".

After a 10 minute stroll down the main street, Harvey stops at a Nando's which makes me get pulled back and bump into him a little. Max and Alex were a little way behind.

"Do you like Nando's?" Harvey asks.

"What kind of a question is that? Of course! I love Nando's!"

"Correct answer." He says leading me inside.

We order our food and Max's and Alex's because we know exactly what they'll want.

"Take away please." Harvey says while getting his card out to pay. I look at him confused.

"Where we gonna eat then?"

"Back at my hotel room."

"Ok." I smile.

He holds up the card ready to pay.

"No Harvey, I got it." I say putting my hand over his and lowering it.

"Max and I said we were gonna pay earlier." He says, objecting.

"I know but you've already done so much for us today. Let us repay that." I say getting my card out of my purse. He nods and I pay. Harvey grabs the bag from the cashier and we walk out the door. I look around expecting to see Max and Alex although there was no sign of them anywhere.

"Where are they?" I ask.

"I told Max to go back to the hotel."

We start walking back, arms linked together again.