12. "𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐?!"

⚠️Mild smut warning⚠️

"Hey, you fell asleep and slept for ages geez." Harvey said, laughing a little and shaking me awake.

It took me a few moments to remember that I was in the boys room and we had watched a movie last night. I get up and I started to get ready.

Alex had brought some of my clothes into the boys hotel room so I can change here.

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" I ask Harvey.

"No, go ahead." He responded.

I pushed my body up off the bed and walked in to the bathroom, fresh clothes in hand. I closed the door behind me fumbling to lock it without looking.

When my fingers didn't come across a lock I turned around to properly take a look, but again, there was no lock. Oh well, I told Harvey I was going for a shower and everyone overheard, so I doubt they'll come in.

I turned the shower on and started to undress. I hopped in and let the water run down my naked body, the bathroom steaming up. The whole time, I was really hoping that no one would walk in.

Just as I go to grab the shower gel I head the door click open. I stared through the glass rubbing my eyes. My first instinct was to cover my body so I tried with my hands although it didn't really work.

The door fully opened and Harvey quickly stepped inside.

"What are you doing?! I told you I was having a shower." I ask, confused.

"Oh I know." He said, slowly walking towards the side of the bath and pulling off his t-shirt revealing his mildly defined torso.

I open my mouth to speak but no words end up coming out.

He walks over to the edge of the bath until he got to me.

"You are such a tease." He said, moving my hands to expose my body.

Harvey panned down over my body and started to remove his trousers, followed by his underwear.

I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, confused as he stepped in beside me.

I stared at him in awe and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him under the water. He placed one of his hands on my hips the other on my ass as he leaned in to kiss me.

Our lips collided and I ran my hands through his wet hair, his tongue slipped into my mouth a couple times. I pulled away, biting my lip and smiling mischievously, panting slightly.

Before I knew it, I was against the cold tiles of the wall and Harvey was kissing down my neck. I moaned, trying to keep it quiet. One of his hands went up to my face as his lips rejoined mine, deepening our make out session.

When he pulled away, he placed his thumb over my bottom lip. I stared into his eyes, smiling. He looked really hot when he was standing under the shower head and water was falling down his face.

His free hand slid up my thighs, closing in on my heat, creating a warm feeling deep in my stomach. I sighed happily, leaning against the wall. My heart started to pound in my chest.

"Skye?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Skye?" I heard his voice say again, but more distant this time.

I was snapped back to reality by Harvey shaking me. I raised my head a little to look at him standing over me.

"What?" I ask, covering up that I was annoyed but also extremely embarrassed.

"It's time to wake up. We've got to go on the road soon and we wanna say proper goodbyes."

"Ok." I say pulling the cover off me.

It was only now I realised that I was still in the boys room. Max was on the other side of the room, packing and Alex was nowhere to be seen.

"Can I use your bathroom real quick?" I asked Harvey in my morning voice.

"Of course." He said.

I hopped up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom. I turned on the taps and let the water run cold.

Why? Why today did I have to have one of those dreams about Harvey. Uhhh. What is wrong with me?

I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing my face was all red. I just rolled my eyes at my reflection and splashed my face with water. Before I walked out, I fixed my hair and took a deep breath in.

"Alex is in your room I think." Max said, as he saw me walk out.

Harvey came over to hand me my phone and my keycard that's I left on the night stand.

"Ok thanks." I said nodding in Max's direction.

"We'll be back here in a little while to say goodbye." I say walking out of the room and turning left down the hallway.