20. "𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛?"

The bus stopped outside the front of a hotel in Birmingham at about midday. Half way through the ride, Harvey had fallen asleep so I had taken it upon myself to turn off the music to let him sleep in peace.

The hotel looked fancy but it wasn't too posh. The lobby was huge with marble flooring and white walls. Accents of gold were dotted around the room.

"Damn guys." Alex gasped as she jumped out of the bus.

"Nice." I smiled.

At that moment, everyone dispersed and went different ways. The equipment stayed in the bus for now while Paul and Sara walked through the front doors and went to the front desk. The boys got out of the van and started unloading the suitcases from the boot, placing them in front of Alex, Jenna and I.

We started to wheel some of the luggage inside as the boys finished up and locked the bus.

"So. Here are your room cards. Jenna, Alex and Skye. Max, Dobby, Dylan and Harvey. And me and Paul. The girls are on a different floor than us because it was last minute." Sara said, distributing the cards between us all.

Between us three girls, there were two room keys, the same as the others.

"When are we going to the venue?" I asked.

"Paul and I are going with the boys and Jenna in about half an hour. The venue isn't that far away so I'll get one of them to walk back and pick you two up."

I nod in response to Sara.

The girls start walking off toward the elevators once we had finished talking. The rest of our "crew" followed behind. Alex pressed the button for the lift and immediately the doors opened.

Everyone fit in, although it was a bit squished which bought my mind back to the time Harvey and I were in the elevator in London together. There was me, stuck lying on his chest while someone pressed their bag into my back and Harvey holding me so I wouldn't completely fall over and take him down with me.

There was the mumbled noise of the boys talking in one corner and when I looked over, Harvey was already looking at me. He smiled slightly, lighting up his beautiful brown eyes. I could tell he was thinking about that time in the elevator too. There was just something about that moment.

Just then, the elevator dinged, signalling that we were at the third floor. Everyone got off except Jenna, Alex and I.

"See you girls later." Paul called as they all walked down the hallway.

The doors closed again and left us in a comfortable silence until we got to the next floor up. The ding sounded once again and we all walked off with our luggage.

Jenna directs us down the hallway and stops at room 73. She taps the key card against the scanner and pushes the door open.

Immediately, we all rush over to the two double beds and flop down on to them, completely exhausted although we hadn't even done much today.

"I'm gonna get a nap in before tonight.." I say to the girls.

My mind was non-stop whirring with everything. One moment questions about Harvey are popping up, next it's my mum and other times, I'm worrying about Honey and I haven't been away from her for more than a day.