3. "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖"

Half way through the first hour of the live stream, Alex dms me.

------

*instagram dms*
Itz_alex

A: Hey so I just had a thought

S: Yes?

A: If you were to win the lifetime tour tickets you would basically see the boys twice every year or more

S: Your point?

A: You could technically become friends with them

S: Alex Lola Smith! That's my plan! DUH!

A: Yep, so you can do what you want to do to Harvey, I KNOW. But on a serious level that wouldn't happen. Becoming friends with them might.

S: Anything can happen

------

I start to feel tired when we get close to midnight and I try my best to keep my eyes open. My eyelids were getting heavy and I could feel myself drifting off sometimes but waking up again soon after.

Honey jumps up onto my bed from where she was laying on the ground to sleep with me. She settles near my feet and rests her head on my ankles.

I probably would go to sleep if Jayden Bartels and Jenna Raine weren't coming on later. They are coming on at around 4 in the morning so I decide to sleep for a little bit.

I set an alarm on my phone, placing it on my nightstand. I was so exhausted but now I just can't fall asleep. I lay in my bed, staring at my ceiling until I eventually start to drift off.

~around 3:50am

I rub my eyes as I wake up from my short nap, to my phone buzzing. I quickly turn it off before it has the chance to disturb anyone else in the house. Honey wags her tail at the foot of my bed, letting me know that she's awake. I sigh as I turn on my phone and go onto Instagram, joining the live stream again.

I can see the boys are starting to get tired but all of the comments are really supportive, telling them that they are doing a great job and so on.

Jayden was the first in line to come onto the live but the boys we're having some issues with Instagram. It must have happened while I was sleeping. Instead of Jayden connecting to the live, the boys had to call her through FaceTime.

Max was now running around the kitchen aimlessly, trying to stay awake, while he speaks to Jayden and Harvey just sat there filming him. They talk for the next 15 minutes before Jenna calls them.

When Jenna picks up the phone, she looks happy as always. They all laugh together and I just enjoy watching the boys have fun. Jenna is one of my favourite people, along with the boys of course, because she seem like she would be such a great, caring, funny friend.

After Jenna leaves, it's my cue to go back to sleep, although when I look up from my phone, it was already getting lighter outside. Oh god! My sleeping pattern was so fucked up already. Once again, I put my phone down and tried to get back to sleep.

~10am

I wake up, earlier than I had expected myself to, and the first thing I do, obviously, is go straight back to Instagram and continue watching the boys. Harvey's hair had miraculously changed colour in the last 6 hours and Max looks more tired than ever.

For the rest of the day, I continue to watch the live stream without any distractions from my family, which was a first, sometimes taking breaks to get some food, going to the toilet and feeding Honey her breakfast.

When they finally near the end Max says, "Thank you so much to everyone who has donated and the people who have been here to support us. The winners of the prizes will be e-mailed later on this week."

"Yeah, we'll see you in about a year everyone." Harvey says smiling at the camera and waving before he ended it.

Once it ended, I lay back on my bed against my headboard. I'm sad that it's over but it had to come to an end at some point. They did an amazing job and I'm proud of them.