13. "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞?"

"ALEX!" I call as I walk into our room.

"In here!" She calls from the bathroom.

When I walk round the corner, the bathroom door was wide open and all her makeup was spread across the counter. She was staring at the mirror, her hair damp, applying makeup to her face with a brush. For not one second did she look away.

"I had the worst dream." I said, sitting down on one of the beds and facing her.

"Was it scary?"

"No! Worse." Alex looked confused so I explained what happened.

Now I had her full attention. She was staring at me, dumbfounded.

"Hold on. You're telling me you had a sex dream as you slept next to Harvey?" She said in between laughs.

"WAIT! I slept next to Harvey?" I questioned.

"Yes, where else do you think he slept? The floor? You both fell asleep before the movie ended. There was no way Max and I were going to disturb you."

I exhaled, flopping back onto the bed to stare aimlessly at the ceiling. The thing is, I talk in my sleep. It's rare but it happens sometimes.

"You don't think I-" I started.

"Talked in your sleep like you tend to do? No. You didn't. Not for the time I was awake anyways." Alex finished.

For a few moments it was silent. I was relieved that nothing too bad had happened.

"Max and I did get a cute photo of you and Harvey though." Alex said, breaking the silence.

"What?!"

I shot up from the bed and rushed over to where she was sitting in the bathroom.

"Show me. Show me. Show me!" I pleaded.

Alex pulled her phone out of her pocket and opened it.

There it was. Harvey and I. The covers surrounding us. Our faces inches apart. One of Harvey arms was out of the duvet and resting on my waist. My hands were pulled into my chest and my blonde hair was messily sprawled out on the pillow.

"Send it to me please."

"Already on it."

It was embarrassing but cute. I know Harvey wouldn't have consciously rested his hand on my waist and I don't normally sleep next to a boy I've just met but it just happened. Regardless, it wasn't like I didn't know Harvey. I may not know him well and only through social media but it's not a big deal.

"Ok. I'm done with my makeup so you'll probably want to get dressed. I'll leave you to it. I'm gonna grab a coffee form downstairs. You want one?" Alex said, standing up from her chair.

"No I'm alright thanks."

She left swiftly, remembering to pick up her keycard before she left. My phone pinged from where I had left it on the bed. It was the photo Alex sent me. I took a few moments to stare at it again before I trudged sleepily over to my bag.

I pulled out the outfit I had packed which just consisted of a pair of skinny jeans, a shirt and a hoodie and quickly got changed. Before I took a break, I packed all of my things into my bag. I then sat and waited for Alex to get back while staring at my phone.

After about 15 minutes, Alex came back through the door, coffee in hand.

"You were longer than I expected." I said looking up from my phone.

"Yeah, I bumped into Jenna. She asked me how last night was and I lost track of time," Alex explained, "Ready to say goodbye to the boys?"

"I don't want to!" I whined.

"Neither but remember who's waiting for you at home!"

"What? My bitch of a mum and my arsehole of a brother?" I scoffed earning a glare from Alex.

"No, Honey."

"I still have to go home to the old, evil witch though."

"Yeah, yeah but you always have me."

I smiled, thinking of all the times Alex has been there to help me.

"Right, we should go and say goodbye." I said.

I picked up my keycard along with my phone and headed for the door. Once the hotel door was shut, we turned down the hallway until we reached the boys door.

The hotel door was already wide open but I knocked, alerting anyone who may be there that there was someone at the door. I could hear a few mumbled but I couldn't work out what they were saying.

"Come in!" We heard a voice call.

Harvey was sat on one of the beds while Max was leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom. Sara has also joined them, sitting on the bed next to Harvey.

Both of the boys looked stressed and lost in thought. It seemed as though we'd walked into something possibly personal.

"I'm so sorry. Are we interrupting?" I ask when we step into the boys room.

"Oh, no girls. We were just trying to figure something out." Sara said getting up from the bed.

She opened her mouth to talk again but Max talked over her.

"You see, we have extra seats on the tour bus and the extra help you gave our mum yesterday was really needed." He started.

Confusion flushed my face causing my eyebrows to furrow.

"We can pay for hotel rooms and food. We didn't know we needed the extra help and well, you were the best at it." Max continued.

"I'm sorry. You want us to come on tour with you?" I ask, still confused.

"Yes!" Harvey says.

I would've been more happy if only I knew my mum wouldn't absolutely kill me when I got home. I also don't know if I can be away from Honey that long.

"Obviously, we can give you time to decide. You'd need to go home and pack and the next show is in two days so we could pick you up early tomorrow morning." Sara said.

I inhaled sharply, not really thinking about my options.

"Yes." My mind not even processing what I had just said.

I already regretted the decision I had made.