25. "𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚢?"

"Can we FaceTime Tills later?" I ask Harvey as we step out of the bus after a long drive to Manchester.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I wanna see Honey and you haven't checked in with your sister to see how she is." I say as I walk to the back of the bus where everyone else was already getting their suitcases out.

"No no. She hasn't checked in with me." He says following me.

"Oh. So you're one of them." I smile.

"One of what?" He asks, completely confused.

"I'm not judging you but you're really gonna leave it to your nine year old sister to ask how you are?" I say as I lift my suitcase out of the boot.

"Fine, you're right." He pauses while he gets his suitcase out of the bus. "Well, we have some time now."

"Alright then." I follow him inside of the hotel where Sara is already giving out the key cards again.

And just like last time, the rooms were the same, except this time we were all on the same floor.

"Right, so we'll see all of you in half an hour then. Girls, the Manchester show is always the busiest so we will need all hands on deck today." Sara says as we step out of the elevator onto our floor.

"Ok. We won't let you down." I smile.

"I know." She says back before walking down the hallway in the opposite direction to us.

"What room are you?" Max asks.

"52." Jenna says.

"Oh, hey neighbours." Max laughs as he holds up his card to show us his room number.

"Great, we'll probably hear Harvey and Skye going at it." Dylan says sarcastically as we begin to walk down the hallway. "At least I got the bed to myself last night though."

"Oi." Harvey snaps but with a slight smirk in his tone.

"Does everyone know?" I ask, checking.

"Right up until this moment? No." Dobby says.

I laugh.

"Well I'm sorry Dobs. What did you think was going on when Harvey stayed in my room last night?" I asked.

"Friendly discussion?" He replies without missing a beat.

Everyone laughs as we get to our rooms.

"Well, leave the door open. We'll be in to hang out in a minute." Jenna says swiping the card against the sensor on the door and shoving it open.

Max nods and opens their door himself. Harvey and I share a moment of eye contact as he smirks at my earlier remarks but I bring my attention back when Alex says my name. I walk into our hotel room and put my bag down by the bed nearest the window.

The room had white walls with grey carpet and was accented with grey furniture. The window stretched across the entirety of the one wall which showed the whole view of the city and had grey curtains that reached the floor. The bathroom was tucked away in the nearest corner to the door and was tiled white.

"C'mon." Alex said as she turned back to see me standing by the window, staring out at the streets below.

"Yep." I say pulling my gaze away.

I walk out of the room with her, Jenna following and shutting the door behind her. We immediately walk into the boys room, as they had left the door open like we asked, and made ourselves at home in a matter of seconds.