4. "𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢"

Today was Monday the 6th of April. It had been two days since the live stream ended and now I was just anxiously waiting for an email, well that is if I get one.

I rolled to the side of my bed and sat up, rubbing my eyelids. Honey had chosen to sleep in her bed last night in the corner of my room. I slid my slippers onto my feet and picked up my phone from my bedside table. It was 10:47am. Sighing, I went straight to my emails and reloaded the page.

Nothing. Just like all the other times I had checked.

As I put my phone into the pocket of the hoodie I wore to bed, I heard my door open.

"WAKE UP SKYE!" My mum shouted.

I turned to face her, raising an eyebrow as she barged into my room and opened my blinds. I shielded my eyes from the sun and groaned.

"Yes mum?" I asked with a sarcastic tone in my voice.

"You can't stay in bed all day again. You're so lazy. Take your dog out and do your schoolwork."

"UGH! Do I have to?"

"Skye," She lifted my chin up so my eyes met hers, "Get up."

"Fine" I said through gritted teeth. Once she had walked away, I rolled my eyes and stood up, stretching out my back.

I nodded to my brother who was eating breakfast at the table when I had eventually decided to go downstairs to make myself a coffee but he ignored me. I'm not surprised.

Honey followed in my tracks as soon as I put the kettle on. As the coffee maker buzzed I just stood there, staring out of the kitchen window into the back garden. It was one of those days where it was cold but it looked so warm outside.

I was suddenly snapped out of my day dream when Honey licked my leg. I looked down to her and stroked her head before going to make her breakfast. I put her bowl down just as my coffee finished brewing and went to sit at the table.

My brother had left the room and probably went back to his room. He'd definitely be happier if we didn't live with our mum but there's no escape.

When I finished my drink and Honey had been let outside for a bit, we walked back to my room and I sighed, closing the door behind us. My phone then vibrated in my pocket and I didn't even hesitate to get it out.

I opened the phone, but it was just another piece of schoolwork added onto everything else I had to do. I groaned loudly, turning my phone completely off and throwing it onto my bed. I had turned my phone off because I knew it would eventually start distracting me as I was doing my schoolwork.

~2 hours later

I had had enough of work and turned my phone back on. Suddenly I was bombarded with notifications.

------

*Instagram dms*
Itz_alex

A: Today is the day!
A: Skye!!!
A: FaceTime me! The emails are going out in 15 minutes!

------

My phone started to buzz before I had the chance to reply to Alex.

"Hey!" I said when I picked up the phone.

"Yo, I'm so excited." She squealed.

"Really? I'm more nervous than excited"

"Well if we don't win anything, I'll get us a video message."

"Alex, you don't have to do that." I said laughing.

Alex wasn't rich rich, but her dad had a fancy car and she lived in a bigger house than most people.

Just then my phone pinged, making my laughing stop abruptly.

"Omg! Alex! I just got an email." I said, going dead serious.

"Open it! Now!" Alex said.

I went to my home page and clicked on the mail icon. It took me to my inbox and it reloaded itself.

There it was.

At the top of my screen was and email from Max and Harvey.

"Alex!" I screamed.

"What? Did you win something?" She asked.

"There's an e-mail from them but I'm scared to open it."

"Just do it you big baby." She laughed at me.

"Fine." I took a deep breath in and clicked on the email.

My mouth fell open in awe. All I could do was stare at the screen and smile. I went back on to the call.

"What?" Alex asked seeing my face.

"I got it." I said cheerily.

"Got what?!" She asked with more urgency than ever before.

"The lifetime tour pass."