9. "𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎."

"Right, we've got to go. We're on in 15. This is her last song." Harvey says, leaning towards my ear, and saying it I loud enough so I could hear over the music. His breath tickled my neck as he spoke. He looks over at max and nods.

"Good luck!" I say, spinning around to look at him. For a moment, there was an awkward pause where he put his hands on my waist. I tensed, not letting go off the breath that was trying to escape my lungs.

"Thank you, for everything tonight." I said, putting my arms on his shoulders.

"It's alright. I like getting to know you." He walked further forwards, causing me to back in to the banister. I breathed out slowly through my nose, loosening up a little. The light from the stage reflected off of his eyes and it was as though they were sparkling. My lips parted slightly as my stare became deeper. He was sting back too, edging his face ever so slightly towards mine.

I was extremely confused and awkward, so in the moment I tightened my grip around his neck and pulled him in for a hug. I know I'm blushing. I can feel my cheeks getting warmer but the lighting was dim, making me feel slightly relieved. He pulls away and rushes off with Max to get ready.

I feel a nudge on my arm.

"That was a long hug." Alex says, winking at me.

"Shut up." I say rolling my eyes and turning my attention back to the stage.

"Thank you! I hope you enjoy the rest of the show!" Jenna says, waving to the crowd, blowing kisses and running off stage. How could she still have so much energy after such an energetic set?

"Do you two want a drink?" Dobby asks, making me jump a little.

"Sorry I didn't mean to make you jump." He giggles. His camera was hung around his neck and he looked a little hot but we probably did too.

"Oh! Yes please that would be great!" Alex says from behind me, "Just a water please."

"I'll have one of those too please."

"And me." Tom says from beside Alex.

Dobby smiles sweetly and goes off to grab some water.

"Jenna is amazing!" I squeal.

"I know! She's so lovely." Tom says.

"So I saw you filming it. Is that gonna turn into some type of short movie cause I know you're into that stuff." Alex starts making conversation with Tom and I just sigh happily.

Suddenly, I get tapped on the shoulder making me spin around a little shocked. I'll admit it, I'm easily scared.

"Yo!" I say to cover up my jumpy voice.

Once I realise who it is, I relax a little. Holly H was standing in-front of me looking as beautiful as ever, like always.

"So! Do you like Harvey?" She asks, diving straight in to the conversation.

"Well, in what way?" I ask, clearly knowing what she means but teasing her a little.

"Girl, you know which way."

"Fine, if you have to know. Yes but that was before I knew him. Now it's different."

She studies what I've said for a moment.

"I get you but I kinda think he had a thing for you."

"Oh please. Me? I'm not so sure about that." I giggle.

"Oh come on! The way you two danced together was so cute. You were holding hands and swaying from side to side together and then bouncing up and down. The way he held you around your hips and was so close to your face was goals. If you ask me, that's what a relationship should look like." Holly says, giving me a wink.

"You were watching us?"

"You kept catching my eye! What could I do?! You looked cute together."

"Even if he did like me, I don't know how his fans would feel. Plus I've never been in a relationship before and I wouldn't know how to act." I admit.

"You'd just be yourself silly."

"I come bearing water and a Jenna." We all turn around from the railing and face Dobby. Jenna is walking behind him and looks extremely hot and tired. Seems like she doesn't have much energy left after all.

I take the water from Dobby and thank him.

"Jenna! You were amazing." She lightens up a bit when she sees me and Alex rushing towards her. She opens her arms and we collide in a big bear hug with her.

The hug lasts several seconds before we pull away. We all make our way back to the banister when a flickering noise starts, like an olden day movie. Holly joins us too and at some point Jack Duff comes over, who we got to know a little bit earlier. The screen starts up and a video clip comes on. It was a little skit the boys had made to start the show.

When the boys came on to start the show off with the 'One more day in love Remix' the whole crowd erupted with screams and cheers, especially our small group at the top. Dobby had gone down to the front of the stage again to get some more pictures. Jenna regains her energy by the end of the first song so when Dylan came to join us we could all bounce around like nutters.

It already felt like I knew everyone and had known them for a long time. They made me feel so loved. Jenna, Tom, Holly, Dylan, Jack, Alex and I danced and sung for the rest of the night. My face hurt from smiling but that's definitely a good sign.