7. "𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛?"

I heared shouting and laughter coming from outside the door, stopping us from continuing our conversation. After waiting for half an hour and people coming in and out of the room, the boys had finally finished their meet and greet. The whole time waiting we had just got to know Tilly more and even made some Tiktoks together.

"Tills!" Max shouted as he opened the door to see her sat on the sofa talking to us.

"Hey Max!" She shouted back.

"What's up guys!" Harvey said coming into the room, full of energy. It was still a little hard to believe any of this was real.

"Don't use all of your energy up before the show." Jenna laughed from behind them, also stepping into the room followed by Dobby, Tom and Dylan.

"Hey," Alex and I say at the same time.

"Oh yeah, I wanna let you guys know that you'll be with these guys during the show," Harvey says, pointing at Dobby, Tom and Dylan, "We'll be there at the start during Jenna's set and then she'll join you when we go on later."

"Alright, that sounds great." I smile.

"Oh and as you won't really get to spend that much time with us because we'll be rushing around, do you two want to come out for dinner with us after? We'll pay." Max asks.

"Really? That's not part of the tickets." I say, confused.

"We know but we we're talking and you guys seem really nice. That also means that next time you're paying." Harvey chuckles giving me a wink. I smile shyly and hide the blush that was creeping up on my face.

"Yeah, that would be great cause we're staying at a hotel and won't have to worry about getting home really late." Alex says looking me and giggling when she sees my red face.

Tilly gets up from the sofa and walks over to Harvey as Alex and I start to talk to Jenna. The boys were starting to sort themselves out for the soundcheck but I was still listening to their conversations.

"Harvey," Tilly whisper shouts to her brother, pulling Harvey away from everyone. "I really like them." Harvey faces Tilly and bends down to pick her up.

"So do I Tills." He whispers back, catching my eye. I look away quickly, trying to catch myself up on what Alex and Jenna were talking about and smile to myself.

Tom then calls mine and Alex's names.

"Did everyone know our names before I came here?" I said, laughing. I turn around to face him.

"Pretty much." He says. Dobby and Dylan walk over to him, then Tom speaks again.

"We were gonna show you and Alex around a bit if you wanted."

"Tilly showed us pretty much everything." I say, rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet anxiously.

"But did you see the stage and where we'll be during the show?" Dobby jumps in.

"We walked past the stage but not really, no." Alex says walking up behind me.

"Well then we'll show you around a bit more." Tom says.

"Wait!" Max shouts, catching everyone's attention. He jumped up on top of a chair, "This whole time we've been so rude." He looked at everyone in the room, making them all confused.

"Would our guests like a drink?" He asks.

"Did you have to make it that dramatic?" Harvey asked his brother.

"No, but it was fun to see you all confused."

"A water would be nice please." I say through giggles.

"I second that." Alex laughs.

"Me too!" Jenna shouts from the sofa, where she lay back, staring at her phone.

"Jenna, you know where the drinks are." Max says.

"Yeah I know but I can't be asked to get up."

"Fair enough."

Max walks over to a mini fridge at one corner of the room and gets out three bottles of water.

He hands them to us politely and then throws the third one at Jenna when she's not looking. It hits her in the stomach and she just stares at Max with an unamused face.

"I'll get you back Mills." She says squinting.

Soon we were out of the green room door and following Tom and Dylan down the hallway. Dobby has to stay back and help the boys get ready for the soundcheck. We walk up the stairs that Tilly pointed out to us earlier, in a bit of an awkward silence.

When we got the the top of the stairs, we all stopped and overlooked the stage. There were people sorting out a massive screen that I guessed the boys were going to use in the show.

"So this is where we'll be and that's literally about it." Dylan chuckles.

"Dobby wont be with us, he'll be down at the barrier taking the photos and Dylan might be down there to help the sound guy, but other than that ya boi is gonna be here the whole time." Tom says, as he leans on the barrier.

"Okay. Wow this is amazing." I say.

"So who else is gonna be up here watching?"

"Well obviously Max and Harvey's family but there's gonna be a lot of guests like Holly H and Jack Duff." Dylan says.

A couple minutes later we walk back down the stairs and back into the green room. Sara is there talking to the boys, she seems pretty stressed. When she sees us, she stops talking and smiles. 

"You must be Skye, right?" She asks.

"Yes!" You say holding out your hand. She takes it and you shake hands, "Oh, and this is my friend Alex."

They meet and shake hands.

"I don't mean to get in the middle of anything, Sara, but are you alright?" I ask.

"Yeah, these shows are always stressful, you know-."

"Well if there's anyway we could help you, we'd love to." I turn to Alex who nods her head.

"Really? That would be great! Do you mind helping me at the merch desk?"

"No problem."

Sara wipes her forehead on her sleeve and let's out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank you!" She says.

I look up at Harvey, who was observing the whole conversation.

"Thank you." He mouths to me.

I smile at him and Alex and I leave the room, following Sara.

As we're walking to the merch desk she tells us what we need to do. Basically we needed to fold and place the clothes neatly on the desk and then when fans come we'd get the money and put it in a little pouch to then count up later.

After about fifteen minutes of folding the clothes, with some music on in the background, fans started to arrive, walking up the stairs.