33. "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝙴𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚜?"

*Explicit sexual content*

"Can we go shopping?" I ask Harvey as soon as he's done with work.

I was practically sprawled out, laying on my stomach on top of him as I watched him as he played with my hair.

"Why?" He groans in annoyance.

"Well, I didn't pack any sexy underwear." I say running my hands slowly up his chest, biting my lip nervously.

"What have I said about- You know what. Yeah ok." He breathes.

I shoot up from where I'm laying and smile at him excitedly.

------

"Wait here. I'll only be a sec." I say to Harvey when we stop outside the town's shopping centre.

We had had a nice walk into town in the sunshine and now we were outside the shopping centre. I looked online before we came out and saw that there was a lingerie store just inside.

"Why can't I come with you?" He asked.

"Because it won't be a surprise then." I say, letting go of his hand and walking indoors without giving him another look.

After a good look around the store, I find the perfect black, lacy pair of underwear. I pay for them and the woman at the till bags it up for me. It was a little embarrassing until she gave me a sly wink. I smile at her before leaving the shop.

When I walk outside, I see Harvey sat down on a bench not far away as he scrolls through his phone. He looks up when he notices me walking towards him and stands on his feet.

------

"What movie do you want to watch?" Harvey asks me as he settles down with popcorn beside me.

"I don't know." I say, pulling my legs closer to me so he has more room on the sofa.

"Oh, come on. Just choose something." Harvey says putting the tv remote in my hand.

"I will." I say, turning on my phone to check a new notification.

I was laying down against the arm rest of the sofa with a fluffy blanket over the top of me. The curtains had been pulled as it was about seven o'clock and the sun was going down. Freddie was laying comfortably in front of the tv whilst Honey and Pippa were in the kitchen, half asleep. 

Ever since Alex and I had been on tour with both of the boys, I had been tagged in so many different fan posts. It was absolutely crazy.

Just then, Max walks into the lounge with a pair of trainers in hand.

"Look who's decided to crash movie night!" I say, quickly sliding to the left on instagram and holding my phone up to film him.

"Get outta here." Harvey smiles at his brother sarcastically. 

"You better not eat my bacon bits when I'm gone!" He scowls, putting on his shoes quickly.

"Oh, we'll make sure we will." I say from behind the camera.

"Yup!" Harvey joins in.

"You two are cute together but you can also be extremely annoying." Max says.

"Uh huh. Dream team." I say holding up my hand to high five Harvey.

I stop filming and instantly tag them both and add it to my story. I love being able to give people little insights into my life and, obviously, Max and Harvey's.